Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
IndianHair.net
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Brothas getting arrested for drinking arizonas tea
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
IndianHairCompany.com

Brothas getting arrested for drinking arizonas tea

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Perfect Hair Collection

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 8:03pm
Dead I googled his name and and found an article from 2011 regarding a under-aged drinking bust
Sponsored Links

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 8:26pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

That awkward moment when you get handcuffed and dragged to the ground by someone who ain't a cop....

Noticed how he let the real officer search the victim because he knew he wasn't allowed to (since he's just security guard and all). Then how he nonchalantly struts right back to the store like nothing happened.
Whelp, my opinion steeeeel standsCool

The man is a cop. I just searched for news articles on the story and sure enough, he is indeed an undercover cop and not a security guard.Confused

Lawyers who practice criminal and civil rights law said it's not clear from the arrest video or a second related video (which shows the man being put into a police car), whether the officer was right or wrong. They said they needed more information about the circumstances that could have been left out of the videos, such as whether there had been problems or complaints of people illegally drinking alcoholic beverages in the parking lot.

ConfusedConfusedConfused Huh??? It's not clear??? What more does the law require? I thought it was pretty cut and dry. I have a hard time believing that a decent lawyer can't make a case out of that...
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 8:32pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

Dead I googled his name and and found an article from 2011 regarding a under-aged drinking bust
Imma get you and your questionable sources Blaque.AngryLOL

I'm just hoping that this punk arse cop is reprimanded (fired) for this mess now that it is catching on to local and hopefully national media.
zsazsa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zsazsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 8:34pm
WOW THAT WAS STRAIGHT UP RACISM! SHIIT. How can this be allowed to happen - he gave no fukks if camera was there. Is this what my people have to go through each day? 

omg i am so mad at this
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2013 at 10:59pm
I'm two months late
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
TheGoodHair.com
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
EvaWigs
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Senghori Shells