Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
California Lace Wigs and Weaves
Forum Home Forum Home > Skin Care > Skin Care - General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedBronzer covers stretch marks?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
mizbrok View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bronzer covers stretch marks?
    Posted: Mar 14 2009 at 2:25pm
Hi everyone,

I remember reading somewhere that bronzer can sorta cover up stretch marks, I was wondering if that's true?  And if so what bronzer's do you recommend?
Sponsored Links

Keri_1979 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2009 at 4:42am
Bump!!
crysm2k View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2009 at 6:04pm
Last summer I used a spray on sunless tanner by banana boat that covered my stretch marks. I don't remember the exact name but I got it out of walgreens and it was in a brown aresol can. It was the kind that sprays on clear and then aft about 1hr the tan comes on. It lasts for 7 days and doesn't rub off on clothes. It was a little under $10 and I plan on going that route again this summer.
hotcocoa84 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2009 at 9:54pm
Originally posted by crysm2k crysm2k wrote:

Last summer I used a spray on sunless tanner by banana boat that covered my stretch marks. I don't remember the exact name but I got it out of walgreens and it was in a brown aresol can. It was the kind that sprays on clear and then aft about 1hr the tan comes on. It lasts for 7 days and doesn't rub off on clothes. It was a little under $10 and I plan on going that route again this summer.
Can you please find out what the name of the product was? I am African American too not sure if that matters but i have a chocolate complexion how well did it cover for you? Bikini season is fast approaching and for once I want to be able to go to the beach without feeling so self concious...anyone has any other suggestions on covering stretch marks?? has anyone tried airbrushing to cover stretch marks???
Thank you Ladies
crysm2k View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2009 at 8:04pm
I would say my complexion is medium brown (like gabrielle union) and the tanner worked for me. I will be stocking up soon cause the weather is getting warmer and as soon as I get the exact name I will let you know. I also was interested in airbrushing since alot of celebrities do it to cover their stretch marks.
KieTee View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2009 at 6:17pm
PLease let  us know the name of it lol because I really wanna try something tocover them. Its been so long since Ive been to the beach in a bathing suit.... Im 17 to so yeah its really hard for me....
hotcocoa84 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2009 at 2:45pm
I ordered covermark leg and magic trial kit is supposed to be real good for covering stretch marks best it is WATERPROOF. I am so excited and hopeful! I can't wait to get it, when it gets here i'll try and let you know if it works good but you can order a trial kit for yourself, if it works i'm definitely getting the full pack plus it is cheaper  than airbrushing which is supposedly the best in covering this type of skin problems. Here is the link to the website
will keep you guys posted. Oh by the way i am still working on getting rid of stretchmarks and i religiously apply a concoction of pure shea butter with olive oil morning and evening on exfoliated skin. It works great and i do see significant changes and was told that my skin should clear up in 6 months you can try that too
good luck!
daysha View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2009 at 10:34pm
  Hey Ladies any updates on the name of that banana boat tanner??
dynamite23 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2009 at 1:55pm
@crysm, did you use it on your face as well?
thinkergirl View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2009 at 3:27pm
Don't be cheap like me trying to buy the dollar tree bronzer. It made my dark stretch marks darker and more noticeable. Maybe I should have taken a cue tip and gone over the light ones. LOL.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic