Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Broke Students

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 12:37am
shid. fucc that sh*t.  I done got caught 1 too many times with group checks at The Fire and Ice.  How i'm payin' 20 dollas in tip when what I ate was $10-$15.  

Edited by newdiva1 - Nov 19 2013 at 12:37am
Sponsored Links

DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 2:39am
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

as a broke student, if i don't have the money to tip, i stay my broke ass at home.

tipping starts at 20%. Decreases if your service is sh1tty.

oh sh**it,.... i have been tipping this whole time still at 15%...*bows head in big shame*
20% in everything including nails, hair? please update me on this...lol...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 2:45am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

shid. fucc that sh*t.  I done got caught 1 too many times with group checks at The Fire and Ice.  How i'm payin' 20 dollas in tip when what I ate was $10-$15.  

don't ya hate that...all i eat something from the appetizer menu and folks ordering t-bone steaks, appetizers, 2-3 drinks, dessert and then want to split the bill...HELLZNAW...i always ask for a separate check...my SIL and brother are good for this crap..and then you get the ones who 'accidentally forget their wallets" and will pay us back...um no..."Separate check please waitress or waiter"...

splitting the bill and tipping???? shoot that's a whole new dayum wardrobe for me if i do that....
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 3:12am
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

don't ya hate that...all i eat something from the appetizer menu and folks ordering t-bone steaks, appetizers, 2-3 drinks, dessert and then want to split the bill...HELLZNAW...i always ask for a separate check...my SIL and brother are good for this crap..and then you get the ones who 'accidentally forget their wallets" and will pay us back...um no..."Separate check please waitress or waiter"...

splitting the bill and tipping???? shoot that's a whole new dayum wardrobe for me if i do that....

*sucks teeth* right.  who? what? she forgot her wallet?  really? *gives waiter my money* what she gone do? *walks to the door*
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 3:41am

Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

*sucks teeth* right.  who? what? she forgot her wallet?  really? *gives waiter my money* what she gone do? *walks to the door*

LOLLOLLOLLOL  right??? u so caaraazzzy..LOLLOLLOL
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 4:31am
girl shid. LOL
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 8:00am
I tip my nail lady.She really takes her time and never rushes my pedi or mani's. It's the same amount everytime so whateves. I tip farely well at restaurants. 

But not for the life of me i tip my hairdresser. She works from home and her prices are pricey enough so i don't see why i should have to tip her if she is already charging me for a service she provides. It snot like she is paying someone else booth rental or anything. *shrugs* 
colemlrch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemlrch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 8:08am
Guess I'm tacky then... *sucks teeth, shrugs*
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic