BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bro still friends with ex

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 2:15am
maybe it was just my family but back in the day....when my bro's didnt like somebody i didnt like that person neither. you do one member wrong...you got a problem with everyone. ..but i dont expect folks to honor that code anymore...folks wont even jump in if their sis is getting  beat up...so...
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 2:43am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

That baby don't look human man.
shhhhhh
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 12:00pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

maybe it was just my family but back in the day....when my bro's didnt like somebody i didnt like that person neither. you do one member wrong...you got a problem with everyone. ..but i dont expect folks to honor that code anymore...folks wont even jump in if their sis is getting  beat up...so...

alladis

i dated my brother's friend before and my bro told me he's a dog. he told his friend if he did me dirty he's a dead man walking. he did me dirty, and tho that brotha aintdead he got his ass hemmed up

being friends with the dude
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 3:53pm

Well she put herself in that situation.   I would never get involve with any friend of the family. 

hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 3:58pm
She needs to get over it
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 6:24pm
my bros would break a nigguh up for breathing too much of my air let alone tryna get at me. thats a no-no
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910
  Share Topic