Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bro still friends with ex

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 11:51pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

She still want him or the new girl looks better......
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 11:53pm
anyway, they all broke the code imho

her brothers friend and her should have never crossed the line

rules to this
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 12:01am
Princess said "spread it like mustard". LOL

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 12:03am
U ever notice how muthafuccas brother's be fine as sh*t.  smh. Like why are u related to people I know?
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 12:04am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

She still want him or the new girl looks better......

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 12:04am
The thang is.....

She is childish and SELFISHAngry

She had her big girl panties on when she went out with her brothers friend in the first place, I am quite sure the brother said his piece on the matter. She was a big girl when she was pulling DOWN WinkShocked said big girl panties with the friend. 

Now that he don;t wanna dig in HER ole stank panties and on to the next she want to put on her pull up and say I'm not your friend cause you still playing with him?? DeadDeadDead

Seriously???  He should be mad he has a dingbat for a sister, I know I would be.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 12:10am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Princess said "spread it like mustard". LOL

I made a note of that one LOL

thanks PG. 
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 12:22am
Chile she don't know how to play it I'd bring my new fine ass man around at all chances.....have his ass feeling some type a way...
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 12:25am
^^^ Exactly, instead she wanna sulk and act stupid. I hope she not sitting in her room eating pie, nothing worse than coming downstairs with 2 chins.

Like you said the new piece look better than her. 
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 12:40am
lol @ sandra.

the only way I'd maybe be on her side is if her bro became friends with him after they started dating. In that case I do think when I break up w/him, my brother breaks up with him too. 

Like with my girlfriends, as long as a guy  is dating--with one of us, we like him and he's invited to all the parties. When the relationship is over, don't even think about coming. A friend's ex had the nerve to ask why he was no longer invited to any of our parties .. duh. No, Nothing got lost in the mail, you're off the list!

Edited by PurplePhase - Jan 16 2014 at 12:48am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System