BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Bro still friends with ex

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 10>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 9:46pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

don't make me bump my "when your soul mate is married to someone else" thread LOL

There was a thread about it.....Wipes tear, I don't know If I'm ready to share my story. You know when you already done had some slut like behavior on the boards , and society tell you that its wrong but see you pay your own bills so fckus are not really given. 

Flips hair out my eye, just pm me the link sniffles. I mean maybe tomorrow I can share what happened. Cry

Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 9:49pm
awww.. there there. Cry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 9:53pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

I usually agree with many of your post Uppity, but this woman is plain childish. What if she dated all of her brother's friends and didn't last with any of them? Should the brother said eff yall it's me and my sister forever, ride or die?Confused

lol

and we talk about how hard it is to find friends.  LOL

OMGShocked, the gracious Purple Phase quoted me. *faints in disbelief

I hope that's a joke LOL

Heart
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 9:55pm

awww.. there there. Cry

I'm over here laughing, but you know how them threads go. They be all up in they feelings like you grinded on they husband and tried to steal one of they kids and promotion at work. Confused
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 10:00pm
LOL
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 10:04pm

LOL

Totally serious. Aww I'm crushing on you, no lesboStern Smile but if you're into thatWink
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 10:04pm
Princess, I doubt I could find that thread. I mentioned the Soul Mate Already Married thread before in another thread, and had to be reminded by a poster that I was the one who originally posted it . lol So now I'm claiming it as my thread but I can't keep up w/my own posts.

Edited by PurplePhase - Jan 15 2014 at 10:05pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 10:19pm
Originally posted by uppitynegroid uppitynegroid wrote:

Yes, what I've learned from this thread is that dating your brothers friend is a stupid idea if it doesn't work out, but a perfectly fine idea if you get married and live happily ever after. 

I don't really think it's ever a good idea though.

my sister(in law) did tell me that she was so upset when she came home from college and found out her sis was dating her boyfriend's brother. But I guess she wasn't upset enough to break up w/ my brotherLOL.

that would bother me too. Like, find your own guy-family.

Edited by PurplePhase - Jan 15 2014 at 10:27pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 10:29pm

Princess, I doubt I could find that thread. I mentioned the Soul Mate Already Married thread before in another thread, and had to be reminded by a poster that I was the one who originally posted it . lol So now I'm claiming it as my thread but I can't keep up w/my own posts.

It don't even be that serious but they will come out of lurk mode dressed in the full armor of morality police. I guess I'm weird, I tell people do what makes you happy. Shrugs shoulders. 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 10:35pm
Thumbs Up
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style