Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Bro still friends with ex

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 10>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 9:19pm
I usually agree with many of your post Uppity, but this woman is plain childish. What if she dated all of her brother's friends and didn't last with any of them? Should the brother said eff yall it's me and my sister forever, ride or die?Confused
Sponsored Links

uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 9:21pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

I usually agree with many of your post Uppity, but this woman is plain childish. What if she dated all of her brother's friends and didn't last with any of them? Should the brother said eff yall it's me and my sister forever, ride or die?Confused

Well I appreciate your honesty.  That's why I made the thread because most of the people on the other blog felt the same way you did.  I thought him cheating on her with a friend made the difference, but apparently she needs to suck it up and move on and I need to stop feeling bad for her. LOL
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 9:22pm

lol

and we talk about how hard it is to find friends.  LOL

mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 9:22pm
she's in the wrong...she shouldn't have dated her brother's best friend
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 9:29pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

don't make me bump my "when your soul mate is married to someone else" thread LOL

girl I was just about to start a topic like this
but I was like nah all hell might break lose if I ask that question
and it's a topic on bossip
no I don't want anybody else husband
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 9:31pm
Originally posted by uppitynegroid uppitynegroid wrote:

Well I appreciate your honesty.  That's why I made the thread because most of the people on the other blog felt the same way you did.  I thought him cheating on her with a friend made the difference, but apparently she needs to suck it up and move on and I need to stop feeling bad for her. LOL

No I agree that the brother could have said something to his sister to console her. But for him to destroy a friendship because something that had nothing to do with him is a little asinine. You never know her brother probably is a cheater too or doesn't think cheating is a big deal. She shouldn't put her moral burdens on anyone else. She needs some one to feel bad for her, but she should speak to her brother and forgive him. Life is too short.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 9:33pm
Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

don't make me bump my "when your soul mate is married to someone else" thread LOL

girl I was just about to start a topic like this
but I was like nah all hell might break lose if I ask that question
and it's a topic on bossip
no I don't want anybody else husband

make it and use "I" so it sounds like it's about you. That's how you make a thread do numbers LOL I've learned (nobody cares about that I read somewhere stuff)

Edited by PurplePhase - Jan 15 2014 at 9:33pm
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 9:33pm

lol

and we talk about how hard it is to find friends.  LOL

OMGShocked, the gracious Purple Phase quoted me. *faints in disbelief
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 9:38pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

She broke sibling code....and clearly they weren't that serious.....she just sounds like she's a bit deluded....she a fool for allowing a nicca in your brother circle to be able to say he did all this shyt to yo sister....I would never......its a respect thing.....that nicca would have to be magnificent.....

I bet her brother warned he to leave dude alone....and she was like "Im grown"......
DeadLOL

DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 9:39pm
i tell ya one thing my baby brother had some FOINE LOOKING FRIENDS back in the day and when me and my sister told him to hook us up..THE LOOK HE GAVE US...Confused

I have to say he was protective on both sides..friendship and family...ClapClapClapthanks Mikey
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 10>
  Share Topic