Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Bro still friends with ex

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 5:34pm
So if he assaulted her, stole from her, or gave her HIV would your answers be different?  Just curious.  This has opened my eyes because I really did sympathize with the girl.  Is there anything a friend could do to your family that would cause you to distance yourself from that person?
Sponsored Links

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 5:37pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Its all fun and games until you guys break up. She can't honestly expect her brother to end his friendship  cause she all up in her feelings??  Relationships end, get over it. It seems to be more than he cheated....  Wait was she the sidepiece?

If the relationship ended without the cheating I would totally agree. Lets say they just grew apart or weren't feeling each other anymore, then I would expect the brother not reconsider his friendship.  Its just something about a relative feeling comfortable befriending a person who royally screwed you over that bothers me.  I don't know...
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 5:44pm
She broke sibling code....and clearly they weren't that serious.....she just sounds like she's a bit deluded....she a fool for allowing a nicca in your brother circle to be able to say he did all this shyt to yo sister....I would never......its a respect thing.....that nicca would have to be magnificent.....

I bet her brother warned he to leave dude alone....and she was like "Im grown"......
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 5:44pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

They were friends before she dated him.

She should have known they would remain friends after she dated him.

She is childish and needs to get over it.

Originally posted by OoDles O OoDles O wrote:

before she dated him, they were friends

knowing they would remain friends is something she should've known

she needs to get over it and stop being childish.

yall in the same house or nah? LOLLOL

but yeah what they said. i don't think she is childish thoug because that is her brother she is just a little hurt. As long as my brother isn't going on double-dates with the girl he cheated on me with. i think i would get over it
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 5:46pm
Originally posted by uppitynegroid uppitynegroid wrote:

So if he assaulted her, stole from her, or gave her HIV would your answers be different?  Just curious.  This has opened my eyes because I really did sympathize with the girl.  Is there anything a friend could do to your family that would cause you to distance yourself from that person?

offcourse my answers would be different. and it would be different also if they werent friends way before hand also
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 5:47pm

^^^ i said it firstStern Smile
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 5:48pm

Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Its all fun and games until you guys break up. She can't honestly expect her brother to end his friendship  cause she all up in her feelings??  Relationships end, get over it. It seems to be more than he cheated....  Wait was she the sidepiece?

If the relationship ended without the cheating I would totally agree. Lets say they just grew apart or weren't feeling each other anymore, then I would expect the brother not reconsider his friendship.  Its just something about a relative feeling comfortable befriending a person who royally screwed you over that bothers me.  I don't know...

i think that's key. they were friends prior to him dating her. If anything the brother should be annoyed at her for dating his friend. lol
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 5:53pm
Originally posted by Princess_S Princess_S wrote:

offcourse my answers would be different. and it would be different also if they werent friends way before hand also

Ok, so cheating isn't as serious as the other things.  I see...

Its all the same to me. 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 5:56pm
I'm glad this never happened b/t my siblings and I.  Messy.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 7:11pm
I'd be on her side if I didn't know I'd do the same thing if it was my GF. This is why I  never allowed any of my friends to date my bros, hard as they tried. Also, I  already knew that the ones they were interested in are GREAT brothers but HORRIBLE boyfriends /hubsands. (some  not all LOL)

Edited by PurplePhase - Jan 15 2014 at 7:14pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>