Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bro still friends with ex

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bro still friends with ex
    Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 5:01pm
I read this on a blog and I was surprised by the responses.  Most people said the girl was in the wrong, but I totally understand her point.  What do you think?

I dated one of my brother's best friends for a year and two months and broke up with him just last November. My ex has moved on and so have I but what pisses me off right now is that my brother is still friends with this dude. I'm angry at that because our relationship ended because his friend cheated on me with someone in our inner circle. I expected my brother to at least have my back and be on my side on this one but he's still hanging out with my ex and even going out with him and his new girlfriend (not the girl he cheated on me with). I confronted him some days ago and he said what we had was between us and he never got involved and their friendship is between them and I shouldn't get involved. I'm currently not on speaking terms with my brother because I feel betrayed by him. I was hurt by his friend and he would continue to be friends with him? Where's the loyalty? I've cut him out of my life until he cuts his friend out of his life. My brother is wrong for still being friends with a man that hurt his baby sister, is he not?
Sponsored Links

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (25) Thanks(25)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 5:07pm
 she started off by wrong by dating her brother's friend. 
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 5:10pm
She is childish.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 5:10pm
She still want him or the new girl looks better......
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 5:11pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

That's what a lot of them are saying, but I don't get it.  Why can't two compatible adults date in spite of what relationships they have in common.  I mean its not incestuous.  I know people who have married their brother's friends.  My mom met my dad through his sister. 

Maybe I'm missing something.  The age difference between my brothers and I is so huge, so its never come up.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 5:12pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

She is childish.

Maybe I am too. LOL
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 5:17pm
Originally posted by uppitynegroid uppitynegroid wrote:

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

That's what a lot of them are saying, but I don't get it.  Why can't two compatible adults date in spite of what relationships they have in common.  I mean its not incestuous.  I know people who have married their brother's friends.  My mom met my dad through his sister. 

Maybe I'm missing something.  The age difference between my brothers and I is so huge, so its never come up.

yeah but things are always great when it works out.  what happens when it doesnt?  people always expect bystanders to pick sides. 

i hated that all my girl friends liked my brother growing up. to this day i wont even befriend someone whose friends with my siblings.

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 5:26pm

They were friends before she dated him.

She should have known they would remain friends after she dated him.

She is childish and needs to get over it.

OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 5:31pm
before she dated him, they were friends

knowing they would remain friends is something she should've known

she needs to get over it and stop being childish.

Edited by OoDles O - Jan 15 2014 at 5:32pm
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 5:32pm
Its all fun and games until you guys break up. She can't honestly expect her brother to end his friendship  cause she all up in her feelings??  Relationships end, get over it. It seems to be more than he cheated....  Wait was she the sidepiece?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>