Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bro still friends with ex

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 10>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 8:42pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

a college friend is getting ready to marry his brother's ex wife. I wonder if the bro will break up with him. lol

eta: yes, they're black.

Did the original couple have kids together?
Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 8:49pm
Originally posted by uppitynegroid uppitynegroid wrote:

Well I think that is petty. LOL  I mean, unless the marriage fell apart because she got pregnant for his bff or something crazy like that.  Otherwise, if she has been a member of your family for years and you've grown close, it would be odd to just cut her off. 

I do understand why that would be awkward for your bro though.  When you end a relationship you want that person out of your life for good, so seeing them with the people closest to you is uncomfortable.  You just have to get over it though.

and to make it more awkward, my brothers married sisters. So one sister is still in the family (still married to a brother) and the other one is divorced. So how does my brother look saying we can't hang out with our sister in law's sister? LOL

She can still come to family events IMO because her sister is going to be there too (not to mention her son). It does get weird sometimes, but they should have thought about that 50 years ago before they married sisters LOL IMO. I wasn't even born yet. they created this mess, not me.LOL
LOL

Edited by PurplePhase - Jan 15 2014 at 8:50pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 8:51pm

a college friend is getting ready to marry his brother's ex wife. I wonder if the bro will break up with him. lol

yes
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 8:58pm

yes

Blood of Jesus!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 9:02pm
 lol.
I hope there's no excitement at the wedding.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 9:09pm

lol.

If there is, you know we need a thread about it.Wink

What if that is your soulmate? Are you supposed to not have love? To this day I am not with the love of my life because of some foolery, I regret the decision all the time. If I could do it all over again I would choose my happiness. 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 9:16pm
don't make me bump my "when your soul mate is married to someone else" thread LOL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 9:16pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

lol.

If there is, you know we need a thread about it.Wink

What if that is your soulmate? Are you supposed to not have love? To this day I am not with the love of my life because of some foolery, I regret the decision all the time. If I could do it all over again I would choose my happiness. 

Even if that meant dating your brothers friend? LOL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 9:17pm

don't make me bump my "when your soul mate is married to someone else" thread LOL

How did I miss that?  Please bump.  I really should be studying...
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 9:19pm
It wasn't a personal thread, it was about that country singer who is now married to the guy on The Voice (yeah I don't know these people names LOL). In an article she said when she met him she knew he was her soul mate but he was married.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 10>