BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Britain's first black marchioness

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2013 at 8:48am
Originally posted by loveandpeace1984 loveandpeace1984 wrote:

Well, she could have easily accessed that knowledge through google like I have done when I read the story. It's just that simple.

Who made you mad over the weekend ? I have never seen you so rude too ladies . Stop it !!Stern Smile

Edited by india100 - Jun 10 2013 at 8:56am
Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2013 at 8:50am
She looks like a tree frog.......y'all need to quit......
loveandpeace1984 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote loveandpeace1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2013 at 8:53am
It was a terrible weekend. Lemme log off while.
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2013 at 9:30am
Originally posted by loveandpeace1984 loveandpeace1984 wrote:

Well, she could have easily accessed that knowledge through google like I have done when I read the story. It's just that simple.

eta: oh I see you had a bad weekend? still:

Edited by CherryBlossom - Jun 10 2013 at 9:32am
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2013 at 9:59am
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

@RR: The half brother is from Suzanna's 1st marriage, so probably all white. IDK why the old perv wouldn't go to that wedding.

And did anybody explain "wifelet?" I mean, I can imagine, but I'd like confirmation.

exactly ... that's what I wanted to know if being white yet a son of a hairdresser and a sales rep was more auspicious/acceptable (although he's "legitimate")

dozens of his wifelets have cottages on the family property ... many, many acres of property but still

daddy handed over the mgmt of the property to the son, and the son took down the paintings daddy made of his naked wifelets and the son is planning to evict the wifelets in time

that caused a uhmm rift LOL

Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2013 at 10:14am
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

Mixed blacks are still blacks unless they are mixed enough to pass the other way according to the BHM hand book.LOL

IA w/ NARS, the article is strange to read.  Love the pics, tho.

I think the rule is mixed people are mixed if they want to be mixed (i.e. Tiger Woods) and Black if they want to be Black (i.e. Obama). We let you be what you wanna be in the US, but I guess in the UK people tell you want you are.  

She can be White though if she wants. Nigerians ain't fighting for her. Go be free mulatto Marchioness. Be White and free.
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2013 at 10:22am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

wow, i thought she was in her 40's.  assumed they were an older couple tying the knot.

if she's 27 then yes she's doing something to her face.
She looks completely different in her wedding photos.
Also, what is this?

McQuiston and her husband to be are technically already family. 

The daughter of Oxford graduate, Ladi Jadesimi, McQuiston grew up in the rolling Wiltshire countryside and has long been part of her future husband’s circle, first meeting him when she was just four years old.

Her mother, Suzanna McQuiston, had already been married when she met Emma’s father, and had a son named Ian, now 51.

Ian is the husband of Lady Silvy Cerne Thynne, the daughter of the sixth Marquess of Bath by his second wife, and the half-sister of the current incumbent.

Lady Silvy is the Viscount of Weymouth’s aunt, which means that his soon to be brother-in-law is also his uncle.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote loveandpeace1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2013 at 10:26am
Weirdos. And Marchioness of the Coons.
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2013 at 10:34am
ahhh loveandpeace ... thought you'd feel better after a nap

the bride's brother is much much older and married the groom's aunt (half brother/half aunt)

or put another way

the bride's brother married the groom's Dad's sister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveandpeace1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2013 at 10:45am
LMFAO! Hilarity. What is worst the 3 brothers having sex or the family marrying each other?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>
  Share Topic