Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Britains first black marchioness

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
babycakebabe View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote babycakebabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2013 at 9:11pm
*I feel sorry for Alero.
*I think that they snubbed her b/c she is from a line of courtesans.
*I dont think that she is bleaching. Definitely had surgery.
*Beautiful wedding dress.
*Hands down - the best weaves I have ever seen from UK.
*I agree - Suzanne is taking the mama-san pimp hand to a new level that has not been seen in modern times.

Sponsored Links

babycakebabe View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote babycakebabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2013 at 9:17pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

This thread reminded me of an article I read a few months ago in Glamour mag.

http://www.glamour.com/inspired/2012/07/the-secret-my-family-kept-for-100-years-glamour-exclusive-august-2012

Very sad articleCry

modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2013 at 9:22pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

got messy by page 2 ... must be a record Cry

I liked her face in the OP ... her face looks different in every pic from page 2

This.

Kudos to her for her new title. But in the close up pic on page 2, she has a puffy MJ nose. Dead

Then scroll down to the pic of her on a rooftop, and her nose looks more ethnic. Something's off.
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2013 at 10:03pm

Seems they knew each other since they were kids 

the family really should have acted better towards her

wonder if the Dad, went to his sister's wedding to the bride's brother? (half-sister and half brother)

bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2013 at 10:45pm

Emma McQuiston The Vogue Festival In Association With Vertu - Opening Party - Arrivals

Is she not bi-racial? So the black community continues to be the dumping ground for all the worlds half castes and out castes? Why didn’t they refer to her as white?

Thumb up Thumb down -10

Edited by bindy - Jun 09 2013 at 10:58pm
dijah.love View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote dijah.love Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2013 at 11:20pm
her nose is throwing me off, but she is pretty in some of the pics.

and the stories are both hoots. momma wasn't playing... but i'm not sure that her race is the only reason they are giving the nuptials the side eye.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2013 at 11:40pm
Well it's wealth marrying into wealth so no superficial doubts.

Anyway, this woman is going to go through hard times. These are the kind of people who will say the most vile and racist things behind closed doors but swear in public they are egalitarian. But now because "one of them" is on their level and is "intruding" on their financial turf, they have shown their true colors.

May this woman have the strength to deal with this and maintain a happy life with her new husband.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2013 at 12:03am
I get the feeling that the father and son aren't that close.
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2013 at 12:10am
@RR: The half brother is from Suzanna's 1st marriage, so probably all white. IDK why the old perv wouldn't go to that wedding.

And did anybody explain "wifelet?" I mean, I can imagine, but I'd like confirmation.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2013 at 12:21am
I took it to mean the father has a bunch of mistresses that he's had who he set up in a lifestyle and did everything except make it legal.

ETA:

Kind of like Charles & Camilla prior to their marriage.

Edited by modelbusiness82 - Jun 10 2013 at 12:21am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>