BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Britains first black marchioness

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Luffy Wig

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2013 at 5:49pm
Any pics of the rest of her family besides her parents? I refuse to believe they all look like her.LOL
Sponsored Links

f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2013 at 5:53pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Any pics of the rest of her family besides her parents? I refuse to believe they all look like her.LOL

messy bootsLOLDead
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2013 at 5:57pm
IJS! I know I'm not the only one thinking it.LOL
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2013 at 5:58pm
got messy by page 2 ... must be a record Cry

I liked her face in the OP ... her face looks different in every pic from page 2

loveandpeace1984 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote loveandpeace1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2013 at 5:59pm
All I heard was don't let that niccer in my house in my head when I see that old man.
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2013 at 6:13pm

• Emma is to wed the Viscount of Weymouth, who owns Longleat
  • Her half-brother Ian is married to Ceawlin's aunt, Lady Silvy Cerne Thynne 

All three McQuiston women are beguiling to the opposite sex. And for some reason, they all seem to attract a certain type of man.

Take Emma’s mother, Suzanna. In the early Eighties, she had an affair with Ladi Jadesimi, a married Nigerian oil baron who is Emma’s father. He is one of the richest men in Nigeria. 

And Samantha? Well, she had a long relationship with John Roberts, a multi-millionaire  Australian tycoon who won the contract to build the new Wembley stadium.

After his death aged 73 in 2006, she learned he had left her AU$10 million in his will (£6,845,360 at today’s exchange rate). He was one of the richest men in Australia.

Suzanna, gurrrrrrrrrrl!

Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2013 at 6:17pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

I'm not really sure about it, but she looks like she bleaches her skin.
This
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2013 at 6:19pm
So 2 of Suzanna's 3 kids got rings. Rings that came with titles. And no out of wedlock babies.

That officially makes Suzanna's pimp hand stronger than Kris Jenner's.

Edited by FarraFace - Jun 09 2013 at 9:36pm
loveandpeace1984 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote loveandpeace1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2013 at 6:22pm
I posted this on the IC. Boy, were they heated lol

http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/discussion/497264/welp-black-women-dating-outside-the-race-now-and-look-who-they-marry
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2013 at 6:28pm
You can't post links to the IC here.

This thread reminded me of an article I read a few months ago in Glamour mag.

http://www.glamour.com/inspired/2012/07/the-secret-my-family-kept-for-100-years-glamour-exclusive-august-2012
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
EvaWigs
Nor-ahs Unique Blends
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
  Share Topic