Forum LockedBridezilla - Archie/Marsha = Divorce

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

Author
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bridezilla - Archie/Marsha = Divorce
    Posted: Jul 05 2007 at 3:54pm
I was on the  We message board lurking, and I happen to find the thread.   Archie truly embarrassed himself on national tv, I wonder if he will ever live the humiliation of crying on nationl tv down. Read below

Hi there handbagqueen,

Since you would like an update from Marsha & Archie season 3, you should straight hear it from the source. Yes you have guessed it right! Well Archie and I are no longer together and we are in the middle of a divorce now. Yes TV has protrayed me to be the bad character, and I must say they did a very fine job of doing it. If I wasn't protrayed as the bad person then their would be no ratings. It all started out as fun & games, but ended up dramatized and real.

The reason he and I are no longer together is because Archie had a very dark secret called "CHEATING". And yes he was blasted on match.com with a photo he took of himself in our home, with the digital camera he bought me when we were engaged. Any day a wife walks in her house and finds another womans sanitary napkin in her trash can, is the day I will walk out of your life forever. Yes he was tooo cheap to take her to a hotel, motel, Hell holiday inn!

The truth is I was dealing with this from day 1 even before the wedding, but I thought I loved him enough to forgive and forget and marry the man that I thought I was in love with. Since I haven't been invited to express my true feelings of what really happened on a tv show. I've been inspired to write a book about the before and after effects of the wedding. The day Archie cried on national tv, should have been the end of our relationship BOTTOM LINE. I tried to put him on blast by submitting my case on cheater's, but there was a conflict on interest "DAMN". I had a slight relapse of him cheating in the past, and called the wedding off and that's why he cried and said I left him, but I decided to marry him anyway. What I fool I was. Archie knew the person I was before he agreed to be on bridezilla, and it didn't all happen on the day I married him. At the end of the day, before and after the wedding, there is no justifying cheating by any means.

signed fool in love,

Sponsored Links

rtobiejr View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2007 at 3:59pm
I expected they wouldnt be together long-- I hope archie's happy tho.
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2007 at 4:00pm
I guess the reason she was acting like that was because of her pent up anger due to him cheating on her.
#1StarGazer View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2007 at 4:00pm
Big shocker here.  Although I don't condone cheating, Marsha was a nightmare to watch; she was overbearing and loud.  Neither of them looked like a picnic to deal with.Thumbs%20Down
rtobiejr View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2007 at 4:04pm
Originally posted by #1StarGazer #1StarGazer wrote:

Big shocker here.  Although I don't condone cheating, Marsha was a nightmare to watch; she was overbearing and loud.  Neither of them looked like a picnic to deal with.Thumbs%20Down
Amen...
pinkrazr25 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2007 at 4:27pm
ohhh the just the youtube of her makes me Dead
JRenee View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2007 at 5:19pm
Hmmm, makes me wonder if that was really her posting that response????   She seemed to controlling to put up with him cheating.  She didn't stike me as a very forgiving person.

He on the other hand appeared to be "simple"GeekWacko  and a lil psyho after that crying incident.  I told my sis she better watch out for him because he seems like the murder-sucide type. 

Does anybody remember them appearing on Dr. Phil??  Or was that another couple.
candies View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2007 at 5:33pm
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

Any day a wife walks in her house and finds another womans sanitary napkin in her trash can, is the day I will walk out of your life forever.

That was just disgusting!!! The obviously lacks respect for his wifeDead

Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

The truth is I was dealing with this from day 1 even before the wedding, but I thought I loved him enough to forgive and forget and marry the man that I thought I was in love with. 

At the end of the day, before and after the wedding, there is no justifying cheating by any means.

signed fool in love,

I'm so afraid that this will be meCry
HalfMoon View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2007 at 6:07pm
Okay, here's my question:

WHAT was up with that stupid look and long pause she gave at the altar when it was her turn to say "I do"?

She reminds me of my fake, nasty-attitude-having cousin/ex-roomate who is a serious identity thief and kleptomaniac and shady as sh!t.

Quote She seemed too controlling to put up with him cheating.  She didn't stike me as a very forgiving person.

Word. She looks and sounds like she ought to be a piece of work. STUPID ASS!!!

(sorry, I got carried away)
hennypenny View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2007 at 3:51am
What a shocker that this marriage did not lastLOL
I hope  she gets on Maury or some other talk show
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training