BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

breastfeeding

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 11>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 2:42pm
 I don't mind seeing someone breastfeed in public. Blanket or not.
Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by KeraNykole KeraNykole wrote:

*waves*Big smile
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 2:46pm

Honestly, I formula fed my baby and will plan to probably do the same for the next one. For me, it is more of a choice of mental Health than not being able to produce, although that's what I told ppl in the beginning to who gave me judgmental looks and ask probing questions. Ive kind of reached the point of not caring. Although I am content with my decision,
I will fight all day for the right for women to breastfeed in the way that is the most comfortable for them and baby for dozens of reasons.
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 2:47pm
I don't get how we are so disconnected from something so natural. When I see a 16 y.o. heffa (or rachet 30 y.o. bish) grabbing 10 cans of formula w/her W.I.C. checks..half of them she's probably gonna sell anyway for cash to do whatever I cringe. (Not all of them and yes i'm aware of breastfeeding issues) In my previous job...I would ask the girls why they aren't b.f. I don't feel like it, I don't have time, Ew etc. And then I go in the back and hand them 10 free cans of formula, samples, a free $300 breast pump that they aren't gonna use or sell. 
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 2:50pm
Yea I don't feel people should be shamed for not doing it either. 

Originally posted by Ladybird0724 Ladybird0724 wrote:

Honestly, I formula fed my baby and will plan to probably do the same for the next one. For me, it is more of a choice of mental Health than not being able to produce, although that's what I told ppl in the beginning to who gave me judgmental looks and ask probing questions. Ive kind of reached the point of not caring. Although I am content with my decision,
I will fight all day for the right for women to breastfeed in the way that is the most comfortable for them and baby for dozens of reasons.
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 2:58pm
I honestly think the disconnect comes from the extreme sexualization of women's bodies, but discussion have so many offshoots.

I also think that while "breast is best" is the theoretical best, this country doesn't have an infrastructure to support the practice. Yes there are laws in place, but are they really enforced? One of the teachers at my school who was breastfeeding stopped early bc she could never get away to pump bc there was no one to cover her class, and when she could, her only option was the copy room.I've known women who have had bosses be hostile to their request to have a place to do it discreetly.

But that is also another discussion.
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 3:23am
I breastfed for 14 months I loveee breastfeeding and pics
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 4:50am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

did anyone mention that a recent research study showed no real benefit from breastfeeding vs formula? I meant to make a thread about that but probably forgot.

I don't believe it.....they tyrna kill us.

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 4:58am
I'm really not tryna breastfeed.
Formula all day. 
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 7:35am
I want to breastfeed for a minute.
Probably like Bribby did.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair