BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

breastfeeding

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 11>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 1:34pm
its hard for folks who've never breastfed to understand....
you dont really  see it as "exposing your tits"....in your head youre just feeding your baby. Its kind of a subconscious thing...
but yeah, women should try to wear clothing that will allow them to feed without plopping out the whole breast any  and everywhere. It can be done.
Some women are just slops overall.
Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 1:35pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

did anyone mention that a recent research study showed no real benefit from breastfeeding vs formula? I meant to make a thread about that but probably forgot.

I don't believe it.....they tyrna kill us.
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 1:35pm

did anyone mention that a recent research study showed no real benefit from breastfeeding vs formula? I meant to make a thread about that but probably forgot.

That is complete utter bullsh*t. 
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 1:35pm

yeah folks were shocked. Including me.
(link on previous pg)

Edited by PurplePhase - Mar 07 2014 at 1:36pm
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 1:39pm
there are health benefits to the baby. and benefits to the mother as well. no study can make me think otherwise. I've seen the proof. and why would a healthy woman who produces enough milk to feed her child opt to spend money on formula? that shiit is not cheap
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 1:45pm
My son doesnt like the cover too much. Hes getting to the point where he tries to rip it off
reesegurl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote reesegurl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

there are health benefits to the baby. and benefits to the mother as well. no study can make me think otherwise. I've seen the proof. and why would a healthy woman who produces enough milk to feed her child opt to spend money on formula? that shiit is not cheap

This^^^^

I had women on my birth board say no because their breast are for their husband not their child, my jaw dropped like what kind of a$$backward thinking is that ugh ish pisses me off.
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 1:46pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

People are always saying it's natural etc but so is shytting, pissing, and f*cking. The way I see it it still involves body parts normally covered by clothing and is an exchange of bodily fluids. Some things should be kept private.
I really cant believe you feel that strongly about it - were you a formula baby?

I hope so.
that would explain sh*t loads tbh

You just couldn't resist could you...Sleepy
KeraNykole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote KeraNykole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 1:48pm
Originally posted by Cream1970 Cream1970 wrote:

My daughter never missed a meal. I breastfed in public without any issue and I was discreet.

I'm pro breastfeeding, but I do believe a lot of these women are seeking publicity/compensation by creating situations that would have someone say something to them. I could be wrong, but for what reason would anyone NOT want to be discrete? If covering your breast with a cloth/blanket, etc doesn't interfere with you child's ability to nurse, why wouldn't you, simply out of respect for others around? There are plenty of mothers who don't show their children their breasts, so what's wrong w/ those same mothers not wanting another woman to expose their breasts to their children.

When my SO and I go out to dinner before going out dancing, and I'm wearing a revealing/"club" top or dress, I always keep a jacket or shrug on to be respectful of others in that non club/lounge setting.

IA with ALL of this!!!
I remember having a few people over my house a few days after my daughter was born. When it was time to nurse her or pump, I kindly excused myself from the room and took my daughter to a private setting. Had a not been in a position to do that, I definately would have used a blanket. To each is own though...

I wouldn't feel uncomfortable if another woman whipped out her boob to nurse in front of me...but I could see how it could make the situation uncomfortable if children and men were around. If someone whipped out her whole boob in front of my husband of daughter, I'd kindly remove myself from the room...or give her the serious side eye.

I'm all for nursing in public...but be discreet.

Edited by KeraNykole - Mar 07 2014 at 1:51pm
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 2:39pm
Hot steaming bullsh*t.

Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

That is complete utter bullsh*t. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style