BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

breastfeeding

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 11>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 12:26pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Id probably whip my tit out to breastfeed wherever......I got nice boobs....

this was me...
SO was like...."WF would you put those up please? guys be staring"

LOL

man, i loooved my breastfeeding boobs...so juicy and plump....

I remember that old avi.....it was cute....LOL
Sponsored Links

reesegurl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote reesegurl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 12:33pm
I have posted breastfeeding pictures online before and I don't mind seeing them. I nurse any and everywhere and if you ain't staring hard at me you wouldn't know if I was nursing or just holding my baby. I wish nursing wasn't so taboo to some people I have read some very disturbing things on my baby boards from some out of touch women, it's sad.
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 12:48pm

Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

Id probably whip my tit out to breastfeed wherever......I got nice boobs....

this was me...
SO was like...."WF would you put those up please? guys be staring"

LOL

man, i loooved my breastfeeding boobs...so juicy and plump....

I remember that old avi.....it was cute....LOL

LOL
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by reesegurl11 reesegurl11 wrote:

I have posted breastfeeding pictures online before and I don't mind seeing them. I nurse any and everywhere and if you ain't staring hard at me you wouldn't know if I was nursing or just holding my baby. .

Yeah, there's a discreet way to do it.... wear a top that has buttons in front. Nobody really has to see your boobs full on. Its just the teat that the baby needs anyway
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 12:56pm
Breastfeeding isn't disgusting, but why can't someone cover up? If they don't have a cover and are desperate ok cool but to just buss the titty out with no regard? I was in dillards trying on shoes and the hispanic lady next to me  popped her titty out from her tank top and fed her son and continued to try on shoes with her son sucking away (who could walk and talk mind you). I was baffled. Really? You didn't even try to cover up.
reesegurl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote reesegurl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 1:10pm
Lol I don't cover up because my babies don't like to eat with something over their head, it causes less of a distraction if I leave him be otherwise he's fighting to pull the cover off. My SO use to hate when I nursed in public but I told him my babies got to eat and I will feed him wherever I am. I shop and nurse at the same time and honestly nobody has ever said anything to me except that it an awesome thing I'm doing for my child lol.

I'm not forcing anyone to watch me though so I just never see the big deal in it. I see girls showing more cleavage in a top then you can see if I pull it out and feed my son anyways haha.
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 1:29pm
This. If my daughter was annoyed by the cover I didn't force her to eat w/a damn blanket over her head. 

Originally posted by reesegurl11 reesegurl11 wrote:

Lol I don't cover up because my babies don't like to eat with something over their head, it causes less of a distraction if I leave him be otherwise he's fighting to pull the cover off. My SO use to hate when I nursed in public but I told him my babies got to eat and I will feed him wherever I am. I shop and nurse at the same time and honestly nobody has ever said anything to me except that it an awesome thing I'm doing for my child lol.

I'm not forcing anyone to watch me though so I just never see the big deal in it. I see girls showing more cleavage in a top then you can see if I pull it out and feed my son anyways haha.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 1:31pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

People are always saying it's natural etc but so is shytting, pissing, and f*cking. The way I see it it still involves body parts normally covered by clothing and is an exchange of bodily fluids. Some things should be kept private.
I really cant believe you feel that strongly about it - were you a formula baby?

I hope so.
that would explain sh*t loads tbh
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 1:33pm
did anyone mention that a recent research study showed no real benefit from breastfeeding vs formula? I meant to make a thread about that but probably forgot.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 1:34pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 11>
  Share Topic