FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Breastfeeding/Milk Supply Help

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
nattie84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nattie84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2012 at 10:53am
Great info Ladies, thanks to all. I plan to breast feed this time around. I am excited
Sponsored Links

fly60037 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fly60037 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 11:51pm
This time around I've had the wierdest thing happen! When my cycle comes, my milk supply goes! I've had to do extra pumping so that I can have an extra stash when that time of the month comes, and I also have tried drinking more, taking Fenugreek pills and drinking Mother's Milk tea. I also tried oatmeal.
Allure. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Allure. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 6:19am
I've been eating those mommy milk cookies..with ice cream and homemade cinnamon honey granola. My milk supply is sooooo heavy. I've been pumping every hour and a half while at work, and baby feeds directly from me while in her baby sling at home. Even when its bedtime , ill breastfeed her while laying on my side when she cries, and she falls right back to sleep.

She's 3 months now, 14lbs and 25in long, breastfeeding is going good so far!
softkitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote softkitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 11:55pm
Originally posted by Allure. Allure. wrote:

I've been eating those mommy milk cookies..with ice cream and homemade cinnamon honey granola. My milk supply is sooooo heavy. I've been pumping every hour and a half while at work, and baby feeds directly from me while in her baby sling at home. Even when its bedtime , ill breastfeed her while laying on my side when she cries, and she falls right back to sleep.

She's 3 months now, 14lbs and 25in long, breastfeeding is going good so far!

I just stumbled upon the lactation cookies and will give them a try along with granola. I don't understand what happened. In the hospital I was engorged, I got home and a week later I'm damn near dry. It's reassuring to see that it works. I may buy a guinesse as well. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic