FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

breast feeding doll

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234

Author
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 8:57am
I am down for socializing kids to breast feed. The powder milk campaign was way to effective.

I have my 3 yr old niece cleaning, helping with dishes and folding. She had a play kitchen and vacuum. I bought all of that ish. And she thinks it's fun.

She isn't going to grow up to think that is a girls job...she is going to KNOW that is a life skill. And when my nephew gets older, he is going to learn the same.
Sponsored Links

HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 9:04am
Jessica and Jeremiah look funny  LOL

Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 9:22am
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

Originally posted by Samoneisthebest Samoneisthebest wrote:

Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

i am not training my kids at 5 on how to breast feed. heck they still learning how to write and they want me to...lawd...

Do you have a problem with other toys like play kitchens, vacuums, baby dolls that eat and poop, etc?
yes. im not teaching my daughter how to clean house and take care of babies while shes only 5. just like im not buying her dolls that are all about fashion, hair and make up. im pretty old fashion. we play hand games, hopscotch, simon says, ride bikes and skate. heck the other night we played hide n seek in the dark. LOL

if yall like it roll with it. i want my kids to stay kids for as long as possible...Approve

Lmao
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 1:16pm
Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:

I don't agree with baby dolls for little girls. Why would I want my little daughter thinking about being a mother already? I also don't believe in buying violent toys like guns for little boys. Some of this shyt hits too close to home. It's easy to have a baby or to shoot someone. Aim higher.

And yes, the breastfeeding aspect makes it a lot worse.

LOLLOLLOL. Do you think this is a contributing factor to teen pregnancy? Go on, Star. Let us know
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 1:32pm
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

Jessica and Jeremiah look funny  LOL

i wanted to say this. I sure didn't look like that when i was a baby.
sweet_n_stuff04 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet_n_stuff04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 1:48pm
The Asian names made me laugh.

Lilyang and.........Tony Confused

Why give one an asian sounding name and the other one something not asian.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 2:09pm
Tony is an Asian name at my nail shop
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 2:11pm
asians tend to change their names when they reach western shores, his parents probably never got round to doing tony's sister.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 2:14pm
LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic