Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Breakout Kings Season Finale

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mush211 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mush211 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Breakout Kings Season Finale
    Posted: May 30 2011 at 9:11pm
Ok so with all the shows that are coming on tonight who is watchin this? It's CRAZY so far
Sponsored Links

Gannon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gannon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 10:58pm

This show is raw. I just found out about it on netflix and I'm on the woman escapee episode. That odd ball genius carries the show. His devil-may-care elitism mixed with quirky obsessive compulsion for his craft as a doctor is perfect. The black prisoner is kind of a weak link, but given that he IS the comic character, he gets a pass. It just doesn't make sense that the gangster is afraid to chase (granted the perp had a gun and this only happened in one episode that I've seen, but still). I'm also glad that they recognized that the first female prisoner was a weak link as a "con artist" and replaced her with the better looking bounty hunter/tracker chick. They couldn't utilze an undercover/spy angle in every episode, so her "skills" would be useless. The classic good cop/bad cop with the stomp the yard guy and the guy from the wire fills everything out. For low-level production, the show is very well put together and has some ambitious writing. It has the grit of NYUC mixed with the flair or the more commercial detective shows. As it stands now the show is canceled. If you ask me the show was slept on and was definitely on par with some other shows that are still running. Pending I finish watching all the episodes I just might sign the petition to have it continued. 

Edited by Gannon - Jan 31 2013 at 11:01pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply