Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Breakage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Breaking with Braids?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
flwonline View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flwonline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2012 at 7:36am
Originally posted by Malexandre Malexandre wrote:

How is your braiding pattern? Can you do a circle so you only have one braid out ?

I do different styles each time. Never tried the circular pattern, but might give it a shot.

Sponsored Links

KunoichiNindroid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KunoichiNindroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 11:41pm
It could be friction from the exposed ends rubbing up against your clothes. Used to happen to me so I stopped braiding my rows back and started braiding them into a high ponytail. Would moisturize and seal like there was no tomorrow. Co-washing in braids feels good too.
LonghairLuci View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LonghairLuci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 11:22am
Braiding breaks hair....and moves you hair line backwards. It shouldn't be done too tight or kept on for ao long
KunoichiNindroid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KunoichiNindroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 4:20pm
Originally posted by LonghairLuci LonghairLuci wrote:

Braiding breaks hair....and moves you hair line backwards. It shouldn't be done too tight or kept on for ao long

Braiding only breaks hair if you don't know how to do it. And you have to oil you hairline almost daily to prevent that thinning. I use castor oil when I have large braids. Never had any problems. I never cornrow though.
demilee27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demilee27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 1:10am
good advice
flwonline View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flwonline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 7:59pm
Thanks Ladies! All ggreat suggestions. I will try more moisture while they're in. 
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 10:28pm
I twist the the end of my briads like at the half way mark cause i noticed the ends looked raggedy and .dry and i make sure to put shea butter or castor oil mixed witih grapeseed oil on them lightly everyday
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic