Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

breaking up is the hardest thing to do

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 10:01pm
crying laughter emoticon

Did that dramatic ass negro really say "you were my cinamon apple"???  I feel like I just witnessed the third act of a ghetto opera plot! Hood Othello was in his feelings!

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Aug 27 2014 at 10:01pm
Sponsored Links

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 10:07pm
im pretty sure the whole reason he even has pics/vid of her was for this very purpose.  man, that punk ass bitch.
TexturizedDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TexturizedDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 10:27pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

crying laughter emoticon

Did that dramatic ass negro really say "you were my cinamon apple"???  I feel like I just witnessed the third act of a ghetto opera plot! Hood Othello was in his feelings!

OMG!  Dead  I just spit peach all over my computer screen!
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 4:19am
Was waiting for this to hit bhm

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 7:07am
This nicca called her fucking apple jacks cereal!! LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 7:37am
from these comments... i know that i dont wanna watch.

bish ass negros really irk my soul. they should all be slapped.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 8:42am
Dead
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 9:11am
I was wondering why the lady didnt grab his azz through the window or shot him a box? Ans: In America, the drivers seat is on the left. I love how she walked calmly on down the street. I feel as if she went to his house seduced him (half-way or full), sold him on a lie and got the pics deleted.

I want a thread titled: what would your bf do if you left him/cheated and left him? Bonus points for colourful tales about the ex.

ETA: stop ramping around with OPP (both sexes).............  ppl will kill you or beat out your whats-it-not! cheating will make folks go ape and bat$Hit!Cry

Edited by Diane (35) - Aug 28 2014 at 9:13am
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 9:47am
I still don't know why women send pics to their men...it never ends well.

and i was actually surprised a woman got out of the car. I just knew he was gay. "you were my cinnamon apple" lol...what straight man says that?
aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 9:56am
I really felt for him until he started talking about exposing nekkid pics of her ....that was bytchmade. Exactly why I don't be sending niccas pictures.

He's obviously very hurt though. I hate when people fukk around with other people's emotions, it messes em up. Then folks wanna complain about not being able to find a good man or woman.

I stay wondering how these trifling hoes stay getting chose.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic