Perfect Hair Collection

Breaking Soulties

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Author
swweet*suga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swweet*suga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Breaking Soulties
    Posted: Dec 19 2010 at 9:46pm
Does anyone know any prayers or information on how to break soulties? Everybody knows that once you have sexual intercourse with someone when your not married connects you together and you become one (thats why its meant for marriage) I have this certain someone that I need to break from that is a huge distraction to me and is hindering me from my relationship with christ. You guys know its easier said then done to just say dont call him, delete his # etc. but I need some advice.

Help your sister in christ out.

Have a blessed Night
Sponsored Links

Splendor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Splendor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2010 at 12:09pm
I really don't know any particular prayers but I would encourage you to not put yourself in any situation where sex could occur and pray and ask God to help you to be sexually pure so that you can fulfill HIS purpose for your life. Good luck!  
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swweet*suga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2010 at 2:01pm
thanks but its not really about sex now, like in the past, for example I had sex with this certain person so we share a bond, connect and now its hard for me to let go and leave him alone idk its hard to explain
bigsexylisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigsexylisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2010 at 2:08pm
I learned that in order to break soulties, you just need to pray them off.  I was told that you should pray that God takes the control of the other man/men out of your life and off of your body, and pray that you be restored to your full and whole self. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swweet*suga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2010 at 8:44pm
thank you Lisa, im def gonna pray that prayer
nella View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2010 at 7:01pm
Here's a link that gives in depth information regarding soul ties as well as a prayer to break free from them. The site plays music so you may want to have your speakers turned down.

ChrANGist View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChrANGist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2010 at 7:21pm
How serious or desparate are you. How deep are the ties. Is it just mere lust that you are fighting? Are you tied as in (bound) to this person? 
Get baptized or re baptized " In the Name of Jesus". For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.I John 5:7

"If any man (one) be in Christ, he is a new creature (there is a new creation to him); old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new." 2 Cor. 5:17

For if we have been united together in the likeness of His death, certainly we also shall be in the likeness of His resurrection, knowing this, that our old man was crucified with Him, that the body of sin might be done away with, that we should no longer be slaves of sin. Romans 6:6

Good information NELLA. I just read the link.
nella View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2010 at 7:30pm
Originally posted by ChrANGist ChrANGist wrote:

How serious or desparate are you. How deep are the ties. Is it just mere lust that you are fighting? Are you tied as in (bound) to this person? 
Get baptized or re baptized " In the Name of Jesus". For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.I John 5:7

"If any man (one) be in Christ, he is a new creature (there is a new creation to him); old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new." 2 Cor. 5:17

For if we have been united together in the likeness of His death, certainly we also shall be in the likeness of His resurrection, knowing this, that our old man was crucified with Him, that the body of sin might be done away with, that we should no longer be slaves of sin. Romans 6:6

Good information NELLA. I just read the link.

Thanks Changist, a few years back I felt like I was experiencing a soul tie from a past relationship and the Lord directed me to this site; it helped me out a great deal. I had never heard of soul ties until my experience with it.
Splendor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Splendor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2010 at 5:48pm
Originally posted by nella nella wrote:

Here's a link that gives in depth information regarding soul ties as well as a prayer to break free from them. The site plays music so you may want to have your speakers turned down.

Thanks for that link. I'm learning something new here.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swweet*suga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2010 at 1:39am
THANK U THANK U THANK U

DID I SAY THANK U
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>