BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Breaking News Zimmerman Found

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6061626364 66>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 9:41pm
unrelated, but related by race.  w...tf?

"When I see it, it makes me think of an orangutan," said Roberto Calderoni about Minister for Integration Cecile Kyenge.

Edited by CLCNY20 - Jul 16 2013 at 9:41pm
Sponsored Links

Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 10:08pm
Can we find out who and what companies donated to his defense?
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2013 at 1:24am
orangutans look like most white people.... ginger, thin lips...
PeacefulOne View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote PeacefulOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2013 at 2:43am
Originally posted by CLCNY20 CLCNY20 wrote:

Facebook Reports More Unfriending And Blocking Sunday Than Any Day In Its History

16 Jul

I unfriended 3 b1tches I work with!!!  Talking crazy sh1t bout, well he had a fair trial.  I nearly lost my damn mind.  I unfriended them, and not before I gave them a good KISS MY ASS before I did.  I can not WAIT to see these B!TCHES in person!!!  I WISH ONE OF EM WOULD TRY ME!!!!  UUUGGGHHHH!!!
AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2013 at 4:32am

Yup...
K_Camille View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2013 at 6:48am
I unfriended a few people, one of them was black.  He, along with a few others, was on this trip about letting go and let God handle it.  Well, I'm far from religious but what happened to faith without work is dead?  He criticized people who said they missed Trayvon when they didn't even know him.  I explained, he didn't respond and instead posted a photo of some white kid versus Trayvon and asked what was the difference.  People were cosigning and some white girl even had the nerve to say people need to let it go and that after a few days no one would care anymore; there will be no more statuses about it.  She also said some sh*t the real issue being guns and people need to have sense to know when to use it.  I just couldn't so he had to go.  Some people cannot be saved.  
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2013 at 8:48am

Facebook Reports More Unfriending And Blocking Sunday Than Any Day In Its History

16 Jul

Facebook Reports More Unfriending And Blocking Sunday Than Any Day In Its History

MENLO PARK, CALIFORNIA – Passions ran high Sunday night as CNN and other news outlets reported the not guilty Zimmerman verdict. Tweets and Facebook status updates were filled with posts ranging from cries of vengeance to jubilant shouts of joy. Strong opinions were prevalent and as a result more people hit the unfriend and block buttons in any day in Facebook’s history. Said Zuckerberg, “Everybody had something to say about Sunday’s verdict. Charges of racism were thrown around at everyone. Tempers flared and a lot of connections and ties were severed. It was even worse than the day the Casey Anthony verdict was announced. It really makes you wonder what would have happened if Facebook were around in 1995 when the O.J. Simpson trial reached its conclusion.”

i just deleted my FB.

someone sent me a really rude msg after i deleted them that said that my kid would end like trayvon, dead in the street.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2013 at 8:49am
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

I liked Rachel from the first time she testified and this interview made me love her even more.  She didn't lie about what happened that night.  B37 is a bish.  Let's see how her dumbass does with 3 languages.  Rachel makes so much sense to me.  SHE is the educated one, NOT B37.

GURLLLL B37 MADE ME WANT TO JUMP THRU THAT TV SCREEN... where's snowden now so he release her identity to the world...
I can tell anderson was getting very irritated with this bitch...
Y couldn't there have been a major TECHNICAL GLITCH AND THOSE LIGHTS CAME ON AND HER IDENTITY WAS EXPOSED....

where is anonymous and how can i get into contact with them
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2013 at 8:50am
Originally posted by PeacefulOne PeacefulOne wrote:

16 Jul

I unfriended 3 b1tches I work with!!!  Talking crazy sh1t bout, well he had a fair trial.  I nearly lost my damn mind.  I unfriended them, and not before I gave them a good KISS MY ASS before I did.  I can not WAIT to see these B!TCHES in person!!!  I WISH ONE OF EM WOULD TRY ME!!!!  UUUGGGHHHH!!!
AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

i looked at this and then your username and LOL

not mad at u at all
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2013 at 8:51am
michael moore know whats up Thumbs Up
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6061626364 66>