Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Breaking News Zimmerman Found

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4344454647 65>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 12:49pm
whatever happened to zimmerfools 15 minutes of fame black friend?
Sponsored Links

Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 12:50pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=I6OuP-wiiQg

video won't embed

Edited by Ladybird0724 - Jul 15 2013 at 12:52pm
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 12:52pm
lol clear folk are wanting the media to stop showing trayvons pic, as they think he looks too childlike in the hoody pic

WHITE PEO...
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 1:04pm
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 1:07pm
Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

Originally posted by binky622 binky622 wrote:

I saw on huffington post that GZ was on some kind of meds to help with his moods that night that can cause irrational behavior

O this law abiding citizen that never did nothing to nobody was on some sort of mood altering drugs? Wow it must have been for stress from being a white male in America Ermm. I want to know what drug that pig was taking. Alcohol can cause irrational behavior too. They still get a manslaughter charge if they kill someone in an car accident. GZ knew exactly what he was doing. And then his idiot brother in the video Bunz posted was making allegations that TM was not only smoking, but growing weed and making lean?! These monsters just can't stop huh? Where the hell he getting that information and why is CNN letting this nut on camera saying stuff like that? As if any of that can justify GZ killing an innocent teenager?!

And then his brother went on to say how GZ was a mentor to African American children. Since when is calling the cops on several numerous occasions to report the activities of black males considered mentoring? America aint sh*t. FA aint sh*t. GZ demon brother aint sh*t. Cops aint sh*t. Zimmerman is a murdering piece of sh*t. Woooosah okay.

damn.  truth spoken all over the f'n place.
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 1:12pm
His brother is real bold with it. I'm gonna need someone to take him down a few notches. Bitch ass.
BHMModerator5 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
BHM Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BHMModerator5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 1:14pm
Everytime I see the OP title I read "Breaking News Zimmerman Body Found"
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 1:31pm
wishful thinking? Stern Smile

Originally posted by BHMModerator5 BHMModerator5 wrote:

Everytime I see the OP title I read "Breaking News Zimmerman Body Found"
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 1:32pm
I think its gonna take something else major to happen, black ppl really got tooooo comfortable. So many aren't seeing that this could be them next. To many are sitting happy with their syable job and benefits going on group-on trips pretending to live it up.

I think this is just the tip, I think once Obama leaves office sh*t gonna get real
texasmami0117 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote texasmami0117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 1:35pm
^^^I think you are absolutely right!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4344454647 65>