BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Breaking News Zimmerman Found

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3940414243 66>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 9:10am
i was suprised at the low number of donations the Martin family got. I really thought that some of these celebs would have donated $.

you wanna make it rain in the club, wear a hoodie and post it on your twitter talmbout RIP Trayvon all you want, but you can't donate, or even donate more?

i really appreciate Jamie Foxx, though. he's been there from the beginning with them. he hasn't forgotten, and i don't think he will. this wasn't some photo-op for him, it was real.
Sponsored Links

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 9:10am
Yall tryna get celebrities to beg their white fans to like us?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 9:25am
Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

Went to a couple of rallys yesterday. Lol i know one of you ladies were there, everytime a white woman spoke and tried to say "not all of us are like this" someone would yell it's not about you!

Has anyone else noticed that there's a lot of whites starting the violence at the rallys?

Also a lot of black ppl are down with withholding our dollars, we need famous ppl to speak. As much as I hate it, it would be more powerful for jay to say don't visit florida anymore or don't spend a single dollar on Saturdays

yeah there was a few ppl that you could tell just came from the rich suburbs to see what it was about. that pissed me off. i did say that a few times.

i just read an article that have said some of the most violent and destructive riots were caused by white ppl, re: rosewood

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 9:26am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

no but they can use the money from their white fans to further our cause.

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 9:27am

True.  Sad though because they have children, cousins, nephews, brothers, friends etc that look like Trayvon.  Nobody brown is safe from this type of judgement and execution.  I guess if your kids are driven to the store for skittles and ice tea in a limo with security guards you have no worries.  I guess that's all the rest of us have to do.  Problem solvedOuch
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 9:28am
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 9:29am

No, let their white fans know that we won't stand for what's going on.

Maybe even take a small hit and refuse to perform in certain cities.

Wonder how big the hot would be if blacks refused to vaction in Florida anymore. Celebs can sell their vacay homes out their. Simple things can be done and they wouldn't be suffering
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 9:47am
was just watching first take on ESPN...stephen a smith ain't sh*t...he was straddling the fence like a motherfck.  i was offended and appalled when he said us as black people just want to be right but dont want to take responsibility for the role we play in these things blah blah stop wearing hoodies blah blah, really nga?  talkin about most of us(didnt say blacks specifically) were getting our facts from the media and he didnt follow the trial but once he youtubed he saw that the evidence just wasn't there to get the conviction...we were watching the trial!!  ----- then SKIP, a white man, has to come in and say the verdict wasn't right.  why are black ppl with platforms so afraid to say wtf they need to say?  

Edited by ms_wonderland - Jul 15 2013 at 9:49am
bubblyboo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bubblyboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 9:54am
Omg the comments on yahoo have my effing blood boiling.

"So the government insisted the FBI review all the facts of this shooting last year. The Florida Governor forced the State Attorney to file charges against Mr. Zimmerman. He was charged, tried and found not guilty. Now the DOJ wants a crack at him. Are we going to allow the blacks to continue to scream racism, tear up cities and hold all of us hostage until they get their way. If you don't like what happened, rather than blaming it on someone else, spend time with your kids, know what they are doing, with whom and teach them how to act."

"Where is all the protesting, out rage, demanding of government action for all the black on black crime and black on black killings. Blacks are telling the world it's fine if we kill off each other, but if someone of a different race kills one of us, no matter how, blacks want them hung from a tree. Hundreds of children being killed in just the city of Chicago, where are the NAACP, what about the civil rights of those people. There are black people who are always complaining that blacks are treated different, looked down on, as a race of people do you have to ask why."

"Federal civil rights charges? Could someone, anyone, quote what federal laws Mr. Zimmerman broke by protecting himself from an attack? Is it a violation of federal civil rights laws if a black person shoots a white clerk while robbing a convenience store? Of course it's not. It's a local issue, just like the Zimmerman charges were.
More"

Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 9:58am
Yahoo comments are probably the most hateful and ignorant I have seen

And not just on this story but other stories as well

Yahoo just ain't what it used to be
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake