Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Breaking News Zimmerman Found

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3536373839 66>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2013 at 8:23pm
I dont even pay any mind to his supporters or to the comment sections. I already know that there will be nothing but pure ignorance. SMH @ Lupe and Boof....Funny how the comments of Lupe is getting so much love from conservative middle aged white folks....the same folks that beamed with joy when he did his lil stunt at that Obama event.

Folks crack me up
Sponsored Links

CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (16) Thanks(16)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2013 at 8:29pm
NYC today

one commenter's post:

"I was there!! It was Black, White, Asian,Indian, Spanish, Mothers, daughter, fathers, sons, everyone under the sun who wants justice!!"
DixieDarlin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote DixieDarlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2013 at 8:38pm
I haven't posted in this thread, but I am angry about this verdict, REALLY angry. But there are protests everywhere.

Nyc, Baltimore, Michigan...
DixieDarlin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote DixieDarlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2013 at 8:41pm
But something that upsets me that I think a lot of people overlooked - I'm mad that the media assumed that if Zimmerman was found not guilty, a majority of blacks would "riot", like the first thing we look towards is violence. They always try to make us look like violent animals. I've only heard of one riot, but so far all what I see are protests, from ALL races.
cvzx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cvzx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2013 at 8:50pm

Originally posted by DixieDarlin DixieDarlin wrote:

But something that upsets me that I think a lot of people overlooked - I'm mad that the media assumed that if Zimmerman was found not guilty, a majority of blacks would "riot", like the first thing we look towards is violence. They always try to make us look like violent animals. I've only heard of one riot, but so far all what I see are protests, from ALL races.

This really upset me...no were alot smarter than they think. The media is going to keep pushing this story at a certain angle in hopes to ingite a riot. Well they gon learn today what we are going to do is far more powerful than a riot. Unity!!! Boycott and all that other sh*t!
Fcgriffin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Fcgriffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2013 at 8:55pm
Marching on the freeway in LA

Embedded image permalink
Fcgriffin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote Fcgriffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2013 at 8:57pm
Sit in at Times Square *my daughter was there Embarrassed*

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2013 at 8:58pm
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

lol @ waiting for singers and "rappers" to "speak out"...

.....most of rappers $ come from white people.....do you really think they would offend their "audience"..........they won't even stop calling themselves the N word........

just what I was thinking.  I was looking for this post.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2013 at 9:04pm
Originally posted by Fcgriffin Fcgriffin wrote:

Marching on the freeway in LA

Embedded image permalink

Yessssssss Allow me to mess up your morning commute.... could u imagine how pissed folk would be... lawd i love itLOL
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2013 at 9:14pm
Originally posted by Lilaca Lilaca wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

I think a lot of our Black singers and rappers who can send a message in a song should speak up.
Never liked her but if beyaki spoke out instead of being silent about this, my respect for her would of went from -100% to 10%

she is at -200% now for mentioning the boys name and remaining silent! bish! even N.Minaj spoke up! 

No cape but I guarantee you that if Bey said something she would say the wrong sh*t and we'd on here talmbout how she shoulda kept her mouth shut.   It's best that she ain't say nuffin.  Well....I maybe she shoulda said what she thought to her PR team and let them spin it.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3536373839 66>
  Share Topic