Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Breaking News Zimmerman Found

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 66>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sache1991 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote sache1991 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2013 at 5:24am
lupe used to be my favorite rapper...got tired of his "smart dumb nicca" antics.....Ermm
Sponsored Links

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2013 at 5:26am
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

and lol @ "black people" too........look how a lot of black people were making fun and trying to "disassociate" themselves from Trayvon's friend Rachael Jenteal because she was "dark skinned"......

Nah, I think it's cause she's obese and not well spoken.
Kind of a stereotype of a black woman.

Edited by Sang Froid - Jul 14 2013 at 5:27am
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2013 at 5:26am
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2013 at 5:36am

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2013 at 5:44am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

and clincher "blacks arent part of mankind"

Cupcake Bar-B @Bronxchic4life 4m

Can we offer @LupeFiasco to the whites? Please?! #RacialDraft ill pay you guys to take him!

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2013 at 6:11am
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

People were asking for his opinion like crazy probably expecting him to spew some racist bull. But nope! Also, this guy fucks up the house for ANYTHING

I remember one video, he tore his house up over a bag of candy.
zsazsa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zsazsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2013 at 6:16am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by zsazsa zsazsa wrote:

You just woke up Afro? man I have been up in here from the beginning. Killed any sleep I may have had. 
i didnt follow the trial tbh coz i didnt want to upset myself.

bunz called it though

no i meant i was up all night but i too, did not follow the trial. tbh, i'm shocked that i'm shocked! 
juniper angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote juniper angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2013 at 6:22am
I just heard the verdict i followed the trial on here i could not watch Zimmermann evil no emotion having face. I am sitting here crying at 7:13 in the morning thinking i quit and how will my little brother deal with this how do i teach him white ppl are not your friend , the police are not your friend and America is not your friend. The justice system failed and America so i say we screwed from the moment we are born we have to fight 10 times harder for what we want. Idk i say kill them all go at them riot fight and burn the whole state down they say we are animals they want to be scared give them something to be scared of fuk their lives. I'm tired of being followed in stores and getting treated like a idiot and getting called racist and told stop playing the race card. What fuking card stop using that as a excuse to not take my statements seriously .

Rant Over.
binky622 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote binky622 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2013 at 6:30am
I have a pit in my stomach. I woke up like i had a nightmare this morning, I am very sad.  My son was at my moms over night.  I wanted to hug him so tight, thinking of the conversations I will have or explanations as to why he cant go to Florida or Disney world or anything affiliated with that state.  THEY WONT GET MY MONEY OR MY SONAngryCryAngry
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2013 at 6:41am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

and lol @ "black people" too........look how a lot of black people were making fun and trying to "disassociate" themselves from Trayvon's friend Rachael Jenteal because she was "dark skinned"......

Nah, I think it's cause she's obese and not well spoken.
Kind of a stereotype of a black woman.

True....but you know what.......at the end of the day she is one of "us"......and sometimes if you can't say something "nice" it's best to say nothing at all......that 19 year old girl didn't deserve to get clowned (and especially not by the black community)...... 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 66>