Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Breaking News Shooting At Elementary School

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 136137138139140 163>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 11:25pm
Sigh I feel sorry for that mom.

but she put herself in a very uncomfortable position.

Dad has a history of mental illness-- so much so that you worry about your children's safety around him..yet you have 3 kids with him?
and then complain about the lack of help you get from him.
there is a lot wrong w/ that to me.
Sponsored Links

Quiann00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quiann00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 11:26pm
Originally posted by Babydoll9163 Babydoll9163 wrote:

Originally posted by 510QUEEN 510QUEEN wrote:

Bd didn't say it did but if that's the code they put its my job to input it into the system

LOL  I get you. I think you missed the first part of the convo. We were discussing the semantics of calling autism a mental illness. As it affects the psyche and behavior, it is naturally part of the mental health field and DSM. But everything in that field/DSM is not necessarily mental illness.

I agree...

If they took it out the DSM, the 1 in 54 boys being diagnosed with autism will not have the diagnosis that qualifies them for services such as speech therapy, occupational therapy, and ABA therapy.  These are essential for children with Autism to reach their full potential.  Doesn't mean that it's an illness, it may be a delay, but these children aren't "ill".  They are not "sick".  Their brains are just wired different.

Edited by Quiann00 - Dec 15 2012 at 11:27pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 11:27pm
its a developmental disorder 
not mental illness 
edited. 

Edited by coconess - Dec 15 2012 at 11:29pm
Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 11:28pm
Originally posted by 510QUEEN 510QUEEN wrote:

Bd sometimes I read them assessment forms and be like for real yall serious this code made them do this Chile please and we get heavy hitters where I work

Hmmm. Well assessments uncover all types of things that may have gone unnoticed based on behavior alone. And of course there's the politics surrounding getting insurance companies to support treatment for those who can't afford it.

510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 11:31pm
The aunt killed me when she sad he was too educated to do sometime like this. .....huh
Quiann00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quiann00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 11:34pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

its a developmental illness delay
not mental 

Fixed
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 11:34pm
i can't keep up with all of these news stories.  i just need one cohesive report on the whole event come Monday.  

since the details keep changing...did he actually kill one of his brothers or no?
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 11:38pm
i edited like 10 minutes ago... 
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 11:50pm
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

i think... that there are some ppl that are just born evil.
and for me-- it doesn't have to be linked to a mental disorder... they just are what they are.
they are trying to give this guy-- every type of condition right now to explain why he did what he did.
But I dont know that there is a condition.

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 6:17am
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

i understand from a religious standpoint why you believe that Baby--
but I dont.
I believe in God-
but I just think there are things that happen that are bad. and good.
and thats just the way it it is.

i agree.  God created satan...so...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon