Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Breaking News Shooting At Elementary School

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 135136137138139 163>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 11:10pm
I would've gotten fired that day.
Sponsored Links

Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 11:12pm
Originally posted by 510QUEEN 510QUEEN wrote:

Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

autism will still be in the new dsm V

This!!!@ and I'll be the one inputting this code for billing purposes

Being in the DSM does not make something a mental illness.

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 11:13pm
very interesting... 

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 11:15pm
He was like "I did a bad thing. I did a bad thing."

510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 11:16pm
Bd didn't say it did but if that's the code they put its my job to input it into the system

Edited by 510QUEEN - Dec 15 2012 at 11:17pm
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 11:16pm
That article is pretty sad.

What do you do as a parent when the system is basically telling you to throw your mentally ill child to the wolves when you know he needs something therapeutic and intensive...but you have your other childrens mental, emotiona, and physica health to worry about?  i don't think you can live with yourself either way.  being a parent is a true responsibility and that's why it worries me that people just pop out babies like it's nothing.  
Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 11:20pm
Originally posted by 510QUEEN 510QUEEN wrote:

Bd didn't say it did but if that's the code they put its my job to input it into the system

LOL  I get you. I think you missed the first part of the convo. We were discussing the semantics of calling autism a mental illness. As it affects the psyche and behavior, it is naturally part of the mental health field and DSM. But everything in that field/DSM is not necessarily mental illness.
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 11:20pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

That article reminds me of when I worked at McDonalds and this lil autistic boy threw ice cream at me because I was taking to long to get him a spoon apparently. His mom was so embarrassed.
Oh wow
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 11:23pm
Bd sometimes I read them assessment forms and be like for real yall serious this code made them do this Chile please and we get heavy hitters where I work
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 11:24pm
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

omgosh why did i come back to this thread. i dont know how im gonna leave my baby at school next week

Just Plead The Blood of JESUS over her in a prayer Every Morning and Y'all will be allright
i do and thanks. i was just really nervous and upset.Heart
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 135136137138139 163>