BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Breaking News Shooting At Elementary School

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 134135136137138 164>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 10:35pm
Violent crime is on the decline....but the way the media portrays it you would think it's at an all time high.
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 10:40pm
I agree w Morgan...but we can't help but need to see the face of evil...it's wanting to try to find clues in their face, in their background...like what does this person look like, my neighbor? Who? But beyond seeing him once or twice I don't ever need to see his face again.
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 10:45pm
may i take the time out to recognize cc's hair
k thanks
stardaqueenb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stardaqueenb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 10:47pm
Originally posted by Quiann00 Quiann00 wrote:

Originally posted by Babydoll9163 Babydoll9163 wrote:

Thanks for the info wonderland.

I really hate all the misconceptions the media is giving about mental illness, especially autism. They make sure to repeatedly identify that he had autism and then briefly say "we don't mean to suggest that had anything to do with it though?" Sleepy

Autism isn't a mental illness...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 10:48pm
All the media really does is harbor prejudice.
Reminds me of the red scare.
stardaqueenb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stardaqueenb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 10:48pm
Originally posted by Babydoll9163 Babydoll9163 wrote:

Originally posted by Quiann00 Quiann00 wrote:

You are correct. I was stating my frustration of them lumping autism in with mental illnesses. It just wasn't worded properly.
ITA this is really pissing me off. I am glad Anderson Cooper was checking people about it last night.
Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 10:49pm
That Morgan sh*t has been posted all over my news feed. While IA with some points, I disagree because

1. A man who's sexing his granddaughter can't preach to me about morals, what's right, how to handle a situation, etc.
2. You can't know where you're going until you know where you've been. Researching the life of the killer helps understand, and predict for the future.
3. How can you seriously address these shootings without looking at gun control?
4. The victims and their families have been plastered all over (which I think is in poor taste)

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 10:52pm
I thought that granddaughter rumor was cleared.
Ah....the glory of the media. 
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 10:54pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

autism will still be in the new dsm V

This!!!@ and I'll be the one inputting this code for billing purposes
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 10:55pm
he isn't out there killing anyone....he can speak on how the media portrays something since you know...that's related to his field

/shrugs/
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 134135136137138 164>