BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Breaking News Shooting At Elementary School

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 130131132133134 164>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 9:23pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

my grandparents raised a psychopath and ignored it.
Sponsored Links

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 9:25pm
Nah...being born evil is definitely a disorder.
Nothing orderly about that.
Being conditioned to do evil is one thing....but just being born that way is pure disorder.
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 9:26pm
I don't mind saying white americans are known for doing this. They are. This isn't something black americans do.

Just like most serial killers are white.

All behaviors have meaning and when you can identify the factors, you can figure out the root of the issue.
Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 9:26pm
I don't believe anyone is born inherently evil. Our Father made us in His image which means there is good in all of us.

I think our human nature makes us look for shortcuts to problems, makes us perceive emotions to reality, and leaves us vulnerable to being changed by life circumstances.

Disclaimer: if you do not believe in God, that is your prerogative. This is not meant to become a religious discussion. I am just stating my opinion on why I believe we cannot be born evil.

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 9:30pm
i do think he was mentally ill

to kill your mother though? 
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 9:31pm
i understand from a religious standpoint why you believe that Baby--
but I dont.
I believe in God-
but I just think there are things that happen that are bad. and good.
and thats just the way it it is.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 9:32pm
what is the theory behind why these people don't leave notes?
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 9:33pm
Socially awkward people don't write notes. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 9:33pm
but like.. the news channels reiterating his mental illness does bother me. When its a black man they just highlight something negative from his record or where he lived or something like that 
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 9:34pm
I do not know why I came back into this thread.. This just breaks my heart all over again. I just got to where I can read and not tear up.. I am so lost for words right now.. It is like I keep trying to make sense of what happened and I just can't. I keep thinking what was going on in his mind to just make him snap the way he did and do this.

My uncle has raised my 22 year old cousin the best way he knew how to and he still turned out to be pure evil. I think he would kill if he got the chance. Thank God he is in jail and probably will be there for quite some time for other crimes like theft and probation violation.

CryCry
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 130131132133134 164>