Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Breaking News Shooting At Elementary School

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 126127128129130 164>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 2:58pm
I was thinking maybe he killed the mom cus she didn't wanna let him use her guns

Idk though
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 3:00pm
Originally posted by iSMILE13 iSMILE13 wrote:

My media has dropped the ball. They were too busy trying to be the 1st to report breaking news....but all they were doing were reporting false information.

exactly...so much misinformation.  anything for ratings.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 3:02pm
has the real motive for selecting this elementary school been uncovered???
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 3:03pm
Terrible journalism we witnessed yesterday

So disgusting the way this all went down. How sickening is it to learn that most of these kids were shot with the .223 caliber long rifle, multiple times AT close range. My God! What EVIL

Edited by Alias_Avi - Dec 15 2012 at 3:04pm
zsazsa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote zsazsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 4:13pm
Why did the mum own so many guns? from reports, they are saying she teached her crazy ass son how to use them. 

Sadly, I think that gun control will never happen in the US, at least not in the foreseeable future. The NRA is an extremely powerful political organization. I do hope that a real conversation can begin about issues surrounding gun ownership and gun violence in the US, as Obama signaled yesterday. 

i fear this type of incident actually leads to looser gun control because the NRA (massive lobby, massive funds, massive contributions to US politicians who can't get elected without their money) will argue "well, if the teacher had been allowed to be armed, this wouldn't have happened".

I have never understood the "guns don't kill people, people kill people," mentality. The gun really does help. I also agree that the US gun laws normalise ownership and that cannot be anything other than bad. All those children and their families have paid a hell of a price for the right to bear arms. I hope it was worth it. No doubt the NRA think so.

The statement that if someone is going to kill people then they'll find a way to do it anyway is a complete cop out. Drugs are illegal, if someone wants to get their hands on them, they will. Should we legalise all hard drugs then?

Fact is that in countries like the UK where guns are illegal the gun rate crime is much, much lower. There are gun crimes in the gang and drug cultures but tbh those people are criminals already. Owning a gun is just an extension of that and so doesn't fall into the same category.

There are more guns than people in the US. It's sick and totally f'd up. Statistically you're far more likely to shoot a loved one than a criminal that just might break into your house. 

The NRA spouts its bullsh*t that 'guns don't kill - people do'. But if there weren't guns there in the first place then it would be a little harder to massacre 22 kindergarten children. 

Hungerford and Dunblane prompted changes in English gun laws. Yes, there might be criminal gang members that carry illegal weapons; but most 21 year old drug dealers don't target five year old children, do they? The fact that anyone in America can 'flip' and murder scores of people in seconds and no-one there thinks it might be time for some gun control...be rs belief.

again, prayers for those poor families and children.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 4:32pm
A victims dad is talking
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 4:33pm
Cry
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 4:34pm
Emilie
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 4:37pm
A lady was seen placing a white candle and white roses at the scene... the reporters asked her to explain her gesture

She said when she heard about the incident, she just wanted to do something for them. She said "When I got the candle it said 'Soft cotton blanket' and when you think of a White cotton soft blanket... you know those children where so innocent and White represents innocence and same thing with the white roses..."

I gave her ALL kinds of side-eye for that comment Ermm
I don't think White people even heard what they say half the time smh

Edited by Alias_Avi - Dec 15 2012 at 4:38pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 4:38pm
Emilies dad seems like a great positive man
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 126127128129130 164>
  Share Topic