Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Breaking News Shooting At Elementary School

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 125126127128129 164>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 2:47pm
what channel
Sponsored Links

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 2:47pm
He's a lil weird... but then again he does look at dead bodies all day long soo....
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 2:47pm
msnbc @ ms_wonderland
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 2:49pm
I'm watching CNN

I feel bad.. I just laughed. He's odd..
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 2:49pm
thanks....are any of those shows like 20/20, dateline, etc having a special on tonight to give a cohesive view of everything that has gone on so thus far?
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 2:50pm
I would be a medical examiner
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 2:54pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

The Medical Examiner is talking

he was getting on my nerves, i guess b/c i'm in tune with this from my job..  b/c he's desensitized to it b/c he does this for a living.. he was like i can't answer that b/c if i was in court they'd object.. this was another day at work for him, altho he says he's never seen it like this b4.. i was glad they decided to take pictures of the murder victims instead of making them ID them in person especially since they are kids.. they aren't that cleaned up at that point.. i bet they weren't all 1st graders, if he was found dead in the Kindergarten class, he wasn't that into the details. 

I work in the courts, have been in major felony with over 1000's of murders but i never wanted to be someone like the others that work in the system.. i made a special effort to not become desensitized to the victims or even the defendant's families.. that's what happens when you've seen too many murder scenes, i made a decision not to look at the pictures of murders so I could care about what other's were going thru.. 

Edited by sexibeach - Dec 15 2012 at 2:56pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 2:54pm
wtf...so the mother had no connection to the school?  where did this come from in the first place?

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 2:55pm
Damn

They've released the names of the victims. Most of them 1st graders
iSMILE13 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iSMILE13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 2:57pm
My media has dropped the ball. They were too busy trying to be the 1st to report breaking news....but all they were doing were reporting false information.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 125126127128129 164>