Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Breaking News Shooting At Elementary School

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 123124125126127 163>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 1:16pm
Originally posted by stardaqueenb23 stardaqueenb23 wrote:

Autism has nothing to do with becoming a psychotic mass murderer. Parents with autistic children have enough to deal with without having the disorder demonized by this tragedy.

this, its disgusting how they're treating the situation.
Sponsored Links

Guidette View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guidette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 1:16pm

Autism has nothing to do with becoming a psychotic mass murderer. Parents with autistic children have enough to deal with without having the disorder demonized by this tragedy.

ClapClapClapClap
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 1:19pm
smh the more i think about this the angrier i get. our boys/men should be feared because they have to fight for survival in America but johnny has everything he could want and more plus privilege and he still goes and takes 26 innocent lives? Who's really the monster here?
the fcking irony...
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 1:27pm
this guy is a terrorist ! 
Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 1:47pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

this, its disgusting how they're treating the situation.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by Lilaca Lilaca wrote:

this guy is a terrorist ! 
Yep!! that sums it up!
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 1:55pm
his brothers rebuttals on facebook were really weird to me...im not saying he's involved but his language was just strange.
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 2:00pm
Originally posted by Maple Syrup Maple Syrup wrote:

According to the Canadian media, this is little girl is one of the victims Cry. Her Father was a  music professor at the University of Manitoba and they recently moved back to the US.

Cry
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 2:08pm
look at this scary looking muthafucca smh

JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 2:14pm
interesting view:

"I'll be honest, when I first heard about 'another school shooting' yesterday I almost didn't want to care, mostly because my mind flashed to the media frenzy that would inevitably follow with news producers masturbating violently to the prospect of fresh new raw material for ratings and ad blocks and advertisers lining up on the phone for last minute bookings while news anchors are instructed to "really amp up the look of concern" via earpiece.

At the risk of sounding totally ignorant I'm not in the "ban guns" camp, but in the police locking everything down, media blackout and no news conferences for a month camp, because the wall to wall coverage becomes an advertisement to the biochemically imbalanced that instant fame AND VINDICATION can be had simply by bringing a gun to a school, no AGT audition necessary, while simultaneously providing a release to their years or decades of built up resentment and frustration toward their ex-girlfriend, mother/father, institution, society, whatever the they decided they feel marginalized and shoved into a corner by with the lights turned out.

And so the idea of feeling some power and playing god for a few brief moments becomes irresistible when they're at enough of a tipping point. The suicide that these guys usually end with is also a power play, not necessarily a "cowardly act" as some people assume, there's no fear in those violent moments its all a flash drowned in adrenaline and numbness. Its an "I will decide what happens to me, not you, I have all the power here" dynamic."
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 123124125126127 163>
  Share Topic