Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Breaking News Shooting At Elementary School

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 122123124125126 164>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 10:42am
ClaudieHug
Sponsored Links

Jr1127 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jr1127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 10:52am
How is the school districts now gone to protect children? Are they gone to hire police on every campus?
Jr1127 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jr1127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 10:53am
Originally posted by Claudie Claudie wrote:

Ladies you are kind, I shared the information from my perspective as a parent HugHeart.   I shared privately here, months ago what we were going through.   I will name one person who I told in private, approximately two months ago about the transplant.  It is Epitome, and she has my permission to post the receipt.
How old are your children?
HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 10:58am

Edited by HowardAlumAKA - Dec 15 2012 at 11:01am
teendiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote teendiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 11:33am
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

I know this might sound bad but I feel bad for the brother too. He is forever going to be labeled as suspect because of what his brother did. I'm sure people are going to target him with death threats. His life will never be the same again.

Why didn't the brother just kill himself?

I don't think it sounds bad...but then again I'm not a good judge of that.
Anyway, I think that's an interesting question. My guess is he was aiming for "infamy." I don't remember the Columbine shooting and I never saw a news broadcast about it, but they are constantly brought up when tragic massacres happen. Those two boys are infamous as the teenagers who shot up their high school. Even then (I guess this sounds "bad") they seemed to have a motive, which was to get revenge on their schoolmates. The asshole shooting up an elementary school doesn't seem to have a motive, other than notoriety for targeting children. I'm angry that people think they can "explain" this with OCD or autism. Since when does such a disorder turn people into killers? I mean the only explanation could be that he had schizophrenia and he thought the children were somebody/thing else. But since when do people give a fvck about psychology? It would be more logical for news stations to just report an evil man that committed an atrocity. But instead there will probably be detailed biography after biography of him. The reporting has been especially horrible with this, it's making me nauseous. People are repeating things that aren't even confirmed. Like what is the point of that? If THAT isn't negative, I certainly don't know what is. Especially since it's becoming obvious these sickos are trying to one up each other, crossing off ways to incite panic. I would love to know what goes through people's minds sometimes. And Jewels this was a general vent, not really directed towards you specifically.
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 11:58am

Did anyone hear that he had some sort of altercation with staffers the day before?

Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 12:08pm
You might be right Teendiva...my heart just breaks for the nation and our society as a whole. We all lost something yesterday. Our false sense of little children being safe has been wiped away. And that is a fearful proposition. Everyone has been taught to protect the innocent child and when you see people go against that (sexual abuse/ violence towards a child) it shakes your core beliefs.

As a country we've been faced with tremendous obstacles, both by an act of god and man made...
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 12:15pm
Originally posted by Lilaca Lilaca wrote:

They have described him as a genius already......

omg
imageAngry

the more i began to read, the more i am like...what?

i was reading up on him and he's being repeatedly described as "mentally disturbed"...well, fck yes he's mentally disturbed to do something like that but let's not get the harps out and play the clinical diagnosis card.  Also, ive heard a few sites throw out autism.  the autism spectrum is WAY to wide to act like it has anything to do with what he did. 

then the Oregon Mall shooter articles are basically giving this man a god damn eulogy and talking about all his facebook quotes and how he had been abandoned by his parents and took care of himself, was a great friend, etc etc.

Trayvon Martin was a victim and i never heard any redeeming qualities about him presented on the news.  all i ever heard about was fcking weed.
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 12:22pm
i am still crying today i looked at that baby Ana and lost it.. and FYI those kids in China that got stabbed not one of them are dead.. so there goes the reasoning on gun control not necessary.. its horrible as well to stab a child but at least they will live, these kids didn't have a chance.. a damn shame.. the closer it gets to giving those names and seeing faces i dread it.. I just read about a teacher that took a bullet and died for her kids.. Cry she jumped in front of her kids between the gunman and took the bullet for them.. wow! just wow.. and she was young herself, but she died for someone else's kids.. 

Claudia I'll be praying for your girls as well.. Hug

Edited by sexibeach - Dec 15 2012 at 12:23pm
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 12:23pm
Wonder you'll buss your brain trying to figure out why people demonize one killer and gives another who does things on a sicker/wider scale, basically a pass. I think it has more to do with fear. Fear that they have this type of animal within their race. It frightens them to think that they could be potentially identified as a debased animal devoid of the simplest human controls.

It is far easier to point out someone is an animal from another race and attribute it to them being that way because they're less human than they are...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 122123124125126 164>