BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Breaking News Shooting At Elementary School

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 121122123124125 164>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 9:19am
watching
Sponsored Links

crzyabthair View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crzyabthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 9:20am
RIP to the babies and those adminstrators killed.....

I don't have cable right now so I did not even know about this tragedy until I went out to eat yesterday evening. I can never understand how someone can take another's life.....but even more to take away innocent childrens' lives????? This year was the first year in a "real" school for some of those children and they couldn't even complete the whole year because of a bitch ass crazy person.

My heart goes out to those families who sent their children to school smiling in the morning and had to identify their dead bodies in the afternoon. Also my heart goes out to families of  the principal and other brave staff who gave their lives protecting the kids.

SMH this is so ridiculousCryCry

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 9:27am
crzyabthair...not sure if you are posting from your phone...but if you have a pc/tablet/phone with flash you can watch msnbc online here...

gabi03 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gabi03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 9:36am
I was dreading hearing victims names. My bff has these really vivid dreams that end up being true. Earlier this week he kept having dreams of spirits coming for someone named Anna, Annie or ann...and in the dream he was asking why is this happening (talking about some sort of event). The dreams kept coming until the night before last when he delivered the message to someone in his dream that their time was up and the spirits would come for them. Ugh, I hope this isn't what he was dreaming about, he said it was like a nightmare everynight.

Such a tragic unfortunate situation, I hope all impacted can find some peace during this period.
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 9:41am
There was a stabbing at an elementary school in central China.
I remember when I was in elementary school there was a child abductor on the loose that we had to worry about.
The right measures are not in place to protect our children. Never have been..never will be. Survival skills must be taught in the home and you just have to pray/hope the wind doesn't blow in your direction..crazy
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 9:49am
Ladies you are kind, I shared the information from my perspective as a parent HugHeart.   I shared privately here, months ago what we were going through.   I will name one person who I told in private, approximately two months ago about the transplant.  It is Epitome, and she has my permission to post the receipt.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 9:52am
Oh my goodness Claudie...you broke me down man!! I'm so sorry you and your family are going through this. My prayers are with you. You are a beautiful spirit and God has given you such strength and courage during your struggle. We all can take a page from your book. 
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 10:19am
They have described him as a genius already......

omg
imageAngry

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 10:20am
Aww Claudie  CryHug
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 10:25am
OMG

Melissa Harris-Perry and Eric Michael Dyson are PREACHING right now on the MHP show!!! Goodness ClapHeart
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 121122123124125 164>
  Share Topic