Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Breaking News Shooting At Elementary School

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 120121122123124 163>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 8:52am
Originally posted by Claudie Claudie wrote:

My thoughts and prayers, are with the victims' family.  This is another senseless killing of innocent children and adults.  A very tragic event involving children. 

I read most of this thread last night, and I did not comment.  What transpired yesterday in Connecticut, was a very tragic event.  Quite too often threads involving tragic events are derailed.  It shows a total lack of empathy, respect, for victims and their families.   Sure, it is everyone's right to have differing opinions.  This thread was not the place to create havoc.  If anything a new thread should have been made.     

Life is short and is precious. Yesterday I watched President Obama speech sitting in a chair, in my Daughters' Dr. Deb and Donna's hospital room.  One needed a kidney, the other daughter a match unselfishly gave a kidney.  As a parent I eventually faced the what ifs while viewing the tragedy. What if one or both had died during surgery three days ago, or even now while they are recuperating.  As a Parent I am sure that yesterday President Obama was thinking;about the what ifs regarding his Daughters, sorrow for the victims and their family members.  President Obama did not fake a thing, they were real tears. 

Cryoh ClaudieHugHeart
Sponsored Links

purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 8:58am
Claudie

Hug

Your daughters are blessed to have a caring mother. That is really brave and great of her sister. 
Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 8:59am
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

Originally posted by Harmonii Harmonii wrote:

Just spoke with my mother and she heard that Adam's mom was only a volunteer at the school, so did she actually work there?

they said she was a teacher and those kids in the Kindergarten class was her class.. 
I saw in another news report that she was not an employee & the district did not have her listed on their records

That's what my parents heard. This is so confusing
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 9:02am

Connection Between Nancy Lanza, Mother of Newtown Shooter, and Sandy Hook Elementary Still in Question

Connection Between Nancy Lanza, Mother of Newtown Shooter, and Sandy Hook Elementary Still in Question There are now conflicting reports as to whether Nancy Lanza — the mother of Newtown shooter Adam Lanza and the woman believed to be his first victim — taught at Sandy Hook Elementary, where Lanza killed 26 others, or if her relationship with the school was much more nebulous. It had been reported for much of Friday that Nancy taught at the school — and that Adam may have targeted children in her classroom — but that hypothesis got much murkier late Friday night.

Josh Marshall of Talking Points Memo noticed late in the night that the Wall Street Journal's updated report on the shooting contained a note at the bottom that put Nancy Lanza's relationship with Sandy Hook in question:

A former school board official in Newtown called into question earlier reports that Nancy Lanza had been connected to Sandy Hook Elementary School, possibly as part of the teaching staff.

"No one has heard of her," said Lillian Bittman, who served on the local school board until 2011. "Teachers don't know her."

Marshall also points out that the AP's account of the shooting includes information from a source that Lanza (presumably Adam) attended the school at some point but otherwise "appeared to have no recent connection to the place." The story, though, also quotes an anonymous parent saying that Nancy Lanza was a substitute teacher at Sandy Hook:

At least one parent said Lanza's mother was a substitute teacher there. But her name did not appear on a staff list. And the law enforcement official said investigators were unable to establish any connection so far between her and the school.

The New York Times' updated story still identifies Lanza as a teacher at the school, as does the Washington Post, which calls her a kindergarten teacher at Sandy Hook. The Stamford Advocate, meanwhile, cites a source that echoes that Lanza was indeed a substitute teacher there.

This should be cleared up in the morning — or not

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 9:07am
HugHeart @ claudie.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 9:09am
wow @ that last article bunny posted...just wow.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 9:17am
press conference is on now...
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 9:19am
watching
crzyabthair View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crzyabthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 9:20am
RIP to the babies and those adminstrators killed.....

I don't have cable right now so I did not even know about this tragedy until I went out to eat yesterday evening. I can never understand how someone can take another's life.....but even more to take away innocent childrens' lives????? This year was the first year in a "real" school for some of those children and they couldn't even complete the whole year because of a bitch ass crazy person.

My heart goes out to those families who sent their children to school smiling in the morning and had to identify their dead bodies in the afternoon. Also my heart goes out to families of  the principal and other brave staff who gave their lives protecting the kids.

SMH this is so ridiculousCryCry

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 9:27am
crzyabthair...not sure if you are posting from your phone...but if you have a pc/tablet/phone with flash you can watch msnbc online here...

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 120121122123124 163>
  Share Topic