Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Breaking News Shooting At Elementary School

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 117118119120121 164>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 6:24am
My goodness!!! Poor families.
Sponsored Links

iSMILE13 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iSMILE13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 7:04am
I didn't sleep well...I kept dreaming about those babies.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 7:07am
Saw this on LSA.

And this is interesting.

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 7:30am
thank you sang for posting that...Heart

Edited by ThoughtCouture - Dec 15 2012 at 7:30am
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 7:31am
somebody PM that picture to Jolie LOL.
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 7:34am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Saw this on LSA.

And this is interesting.

thanks for this, not that it was important, but every parent is feeling this all over this country.. i saw those tears on TV.. every parent knows this could have been their kids, and that's why it scares us.. the thought of going thru what these parents had to endure last night going in that building to identify your dead bloody baby we are all touched.. you'd have to be cold hearted to have not been affected by this..not to mention he's had to go to a couple of these types of horrible incidents in his term..  

Edited by sexibeach - Dec 15 2012 at 7:37am
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 7:37am
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

thank you sang for posting that...Heart
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 7:37am
I didn't say much last night because I was a bit in shock on why anyone would want to be so myopic about an irrelevant point, but today I want to speak my peace.

Everyone has their right to dislike the POTUS he is a public figure and depending on your position he may or may not be someone you can support. However, he is a Father, and moreover a human being. And if we as random people who have no vested interest in these little children, can feel the gut wrenching pain and despair for their lives being lost, what in the world would make anyone think that he wouldn't have the same feelings?

So if you don't break down with tears flowing, snot bubbles running, you aren't sincere?

And this doesn't require a response nor a quote...I just had to let it out.

Maple Syrup View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maple Syrup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 7:41am
According to the Canadian media, this is little girl is one of the victims Cry. Her Father was a  music professor at the University of Manitoba and they recently moved back to the US.

Girl raised in Winnipeg among Newtown shooting victims

KEVIN ENGSTROM, QMI Agency

First posted: | Updated:

Ana Marquez-Greene An undated photo from Twitter of Ana Marquez-Greene, 6, killed in the shooting in Newtown, Conn. On Friday, Dec. 14, 2012. (Twitter photo)

WINNIPEG - A Winnipeg girl is among the victims of Friday's shooting rampage in Connecticut.

Ana Marquez-Greene, 6, and her older brother Isaiah attended Linden Christian School in Linden Woods, before moving with their parents to Newtown in July and enrolling at Sandy Hook Elementary School in the fall. Both children were inside the school when the shooter opened fire.

Ana was among the 20 children killed in the mass shooting. Her brother, reportedly a Grade 3 student, escaped without physical harm.

Eight adults were also killed, including the suspected gunman, Adam Lanza.

Linden School principal Robert Charach said he was told of Ana's death Friday afternoon.

"It's a tragedy," said Charach, noting staff held a prayer session late Friday afternoon for all victims of the shooting. "But to actually know someone who died in this, it personally takes it to a new level."

Charach said counsellors will be on hand Monday for students who knew the family.

The children's father is American jazz saxophonist Jimmy Greene. According to his online biography, Greene and his family spent the past three years in Winnipeg while he worked as a faculty member with the University of Manitoba's school of music. His wife, Nelba, is a therapist who worked at the University of Winnipeg's Aurora Family Therapy Centre.

"We're all absolutely reeling at the news," a Winnipeg-based friend of the family told QMI Agency late Friday.

About 60 people attended a vigil for the Marquez-Greene family Friday night at Whyte Ridge Baptist Community Church, where the family were parishoners during their time in Winnipeg.

"They were a nice family," an unidentified pastor told QMI Agency as people prayed behind him.

Others expressed condolences to the family via Twitter.

"My prayers and heart go out to my brother, Mr. Jimmy Greene. Your loss cannot be compared. I'm praying for you and your family," Christian Sands tweeted.

kevin.engstrom@sunmedia.ca

Edited by Maple Syrup - Dec 15 2012 at 7:45am
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 7:48am
omgCry pretty little girl
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System