BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Breaking News Shooting At Elementary School

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5657585960 164>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 5:19pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

His mother being killed at school makes more sense...otherwise why would he drive from NJ to Connecticut?I heard it was either the father or his gf whom he killed in the home he lived in.

he lived in connecticut.  its the brother ryan that lives in nj. all this confusion is just sloppy reporting.
Sponsored Links

Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 5:20pm
Originally posted by MsBianca MsBianca wrote:

those of you who are attacking me.... u need to check yourselves.

all these 'WHITE PEOPLE' lost their lives today... so you come in here and say how bad you feel about it... and "oh those poor babies... and poor this... and poor that"

and then you start attacking me just because i said that this is not a white issue and that he IS mentally ill.

hilarious

i am not attacking you.
yes, (white) people lost their lives today. it was in a tragic fashion. especially because there were so many children. i think everyone is in agreement with this

but do you know for certain that he is in fact mentally ill?

right now, all we know is speculation as far as that is concerned. we have reports from people that may or may not know this for sure. we have no paperwork that proves/disproves this. there are no real hard facts that are being presented.

I think that some are upset because it is NOT just a mental illness issue...it is a multifaceted one. not only that, but the inevitable talk of gun laws are going to come into play. and yes, race will come into play as well because of some of the rhetoric that is already being used with this case. and some (myself included) are seeing how race plays into this and want to discuss it. dismissing it and saying that we are wrong for discussing it is where some are getting upset, i think.
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 5:20pm

His mother being killed at school makes more sense...otherwise why would he drive from NJ to Connecticut?I heard it was either the father or his gf whom he killed in the home he lived in.

that is what I was thinking.

One the news, they also said his has the mental capacity of a child but he enough of a sound mind to drive from NJ to Connecticut with the intent of murder.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 5:20pm
It's laughable to think that only illegally possessed firearms are used to commit crimes in the first place.
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 5:21pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

why would i read your post and then scroll down just to find out who or what you're talking about

yall need to quit trying to be different 

wordLOL
i was sitting here thinking what is up with this influx of folks needing attention

LOL im reporting the next person i see type in size 353434 red font so we see their pointLOL
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 5:22pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

One the news, they also said his has the mental capacity of a child but he enough of a sound mind to drive from NJ to Connecticut with the intent of murder.

girl they can miss me with that bull. children dont know how to plan massacres Sleepy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 5:22pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Damn

Turns out the assailant's guns were LEGALLY purchased and belong to his mother. Damn

including the assault rifle?

I wonder why people feel the need to own an assault rifle in their home. in the suburbs.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 5:22pm
Who believes this?

There's just sadness in the irony

It's laughable to think that only illegally possessed firearms are used to commit crimes in the first place.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 5:23pm

Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

girl they can miss me with that bull. children dont know how to plan massacres Sleepy

also, can you get a driver's license if you have the mental capacity of a child? just wondering...
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 5:24pm
this story is just...i can't...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5657585960 164>
  Share Topic