Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Breaking News Shooting At Elementary School

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5556575859 164>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 5:14pm
now they're speculating on how he even got in the school. Earlier when they were saying his mom was the teacher, they said he was buzzed in because they knew him. So many conflicting reports.

Sponsored Links

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 5:14pm
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 5:15pm
Originally posted by MsBianca MsBianca wrote:

about this comment you made:

you have the nerve to even bring up the other side of the coin when your own ppl aren't even treated as equals yet in your country?

what do you mean?  I just said that this is not a "white people" issue... it's a "mental illness issue"... and that's the truth.

i also never said he shouldn't be treated "equally"... in fact, he should burn for what he did...

about this comment you made:

this guy is now being sold to us a someone with mental issues when you damn well know if he was black it would be a different story immediately

what else should he be "sold" as?  i dont care if he was black, white, green, blue, yellow, or purple... crazy is crazy... by the way, "crazy" is the same as mental illness...

so even black people who heartlessly kill are also CRAZY or MENTAL-ILL...

so my comments were in NO WAY to excuse his actions... my comments were to address the comments about about "white people this and white people that"...

he KILLED white people for goodness sake!  so what does him being white have to with anything?? that's all i'm saying...

girl i hate this posting on top of quotes....i aint about that life.

and no hun what you said was that the crazy white ppl comments were uncalled for and seducky's comments were insensitve and irrelevant, you made it a race issue first and that's what I was responding to obviously....i dont really care about the mental health issue at this point, it's neither here nor there to me personally

and i never mentioned anything about him being treated equally, again maybe you should take off the white cape and read clearly...i said YOUR OWN PPL are not treated in your country equally so you defending white ppl who don't even need your help is fucced up

and to the last bolded, again you missed the point...the point is clearly IF HE WAS BLACK..he would be labelled a crazy, angry, monster, thug, etc...even if he had mental issues but because he's WHITE the first thing is he has mental issues...that is the crux of what everyone is saying and that is obviously what you are not understanding....critical thinking is a must in life
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 5:15pm
Purp, I am so confused about the details.

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 5:16pm
why would i read your post and then scroll down just to find out who or what you're talking about

yall need to quit trying to be different 
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 5:16pm
His mother being killed at school makes more sense...otherwise why would he drive from NJ to Connecticut?I heard it was either the father or his gf whom he killed in the home he lived in.
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 5:17pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

why would i read your post and then scroll down just to find out who or what you're talking about

lmao Beer
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 5:18pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

wordLOL
i was sitting here thinking what is up with this influx of folks needing attention
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 5:18pm
Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

so all that news earlier about his mom being the classroom teacher was in error?  They are saying now that he killed his mom at home before going to the school.

It makes me wonder if certain sources are intentionally giving wrong information to certain publications.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 5:19pm
Damn

Turns out the assailant's guns were LEGALLY purchased and belong to his mother. Damn
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style