Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Breaking News Shooting At Elementary School

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 160161162163164>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 4:23am
Originally posted by Jess Jess wrote:

Many people—including celebrities—have spoken out on the horrific tragedy that struck Newtown, Conn., on Friday, when a 20-year-old gunman opened fire and killed at least 26 people, including 20 children, at Sandy Hook Elementary School.

However, Morgan Freeman is not one of those people. The actor has not released a comment on the incident that took place a few days ago, despite numerous stories reporting otherwise.

The lengthy quote attributed to Morgan is indeed an hoax.

"Morgan neither made statements or posted those statements. We are trying to find out who did, but they did not originate from him," the actor's rep tells E! News.

The remark floating around online that was said to be from Freeman stated the following,

"You want to know why. This may sound cynical, but here's why. It's because of the way the media reports it. Flip on the news and watch how we treat the Batman theater shooter and the Oregon mall shooter like celebrities. Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris are household names, but do you know the name of a single victim of Columbine? Disturbed people who would otherwise just off themselves in their basements see the news and want to top it by doing something worse, and going out in a memorable way. Why a grade school? Why children? Because he'll be remembered as a horrible monster, instead of a sad nobody."

The falsely-attributed quote continued, "CNN's article says that if the body count 'holds up,' this will rank as the second deadliest shooting behind Virginia Tech, as if statistics somehow make one shooting worse than another. Then they post a video interview of third-graders for all the details of what they saw and heard while the shootings were happening. Fox News has plastered the killer's face on all their reports for hours. Any articles or news stories yet that focus on the victims and ignore the killer's identity? None that I've seen yet. Because they don't sell. So congratulations­, sensationalist media, you've just lit the fire for someone to top this and knock off a day care center or a maternity ward next. You can help by forgetting you ever read this man's name, and remembering the name of at least one victim. You can help by donating to mental health research instead of pointing to gun control as the problem."

Read more at ONTD: http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/74237257.html#cutid1#ixzz2FPLJy5KX

Who the hell would believe Morgan said that? Sleepy
Sponsored Links

Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 5:03pm

Edited by Jess - Dec 21 2012 at 5:04pm
Starrygurl View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 9:09pm

Originally posted by LovesHim LovesHim wrote:

There is something a little fishy about this whole thing.....
Me too.  
I feel weird about this entire thing.  Something aint right. I need my aluminum hat.

It's a sad and crazy story, but I am feeling some vibe from it. Don't know if those photos are photoshopped or not, but the same people in old pictures now in these one. A few said they may be actors or so, I am like mm Geekdon't know about that yet. But I do know they're trying real hard to pass or have that gun/martial law.
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 5:07am
Originally posted by Starrygurl Starrygurl wrote:

Originally posted by LovesHim LovesHim wrote:

There is something a little fishy about this whole thing.....

Me too.  
I feel weird about this entire thing.  Something aint right. I need my aluminum hat.

It's a sad and crazy story, but I am feeling some vibe from it. Don't know if those photos are photoshopped or not, but the same people in old pictures now in these one. A few said they may be actors or so, I am like mm Geekdon't know about that yet. But I do know they're trying real hard to pass or have that gun/martial law.

I think you're on to something..
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 7:23am
Why is this guy acting so wierd?
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 12:38pm

RYAN LANZA
Brother of School Shooter 
I'm a Victim Too

1222_Ryan-Lanza_facebookRyan Lanza, the older brother of Sandy Hook Elementary shooter Adam Lanza, says he's a victim of the massacre by losing both his mother and brother.

Ryan, in a message to the NY Post via Facebook, said, "“I am a victim ... I loss [sic] my mom and brother."

Ryan also posted pics of his brother and mother, each with a message underneath. For his brother, he wrote, "I will miss you bro. I will always love you as long as I live." For his mother ... "I miss you mom. I love you so much. You will be always in my heart."

The Post says Ryan is responding to Facebook posts wishing that his brother "rot in hell" ... saying, "I am so tired of people blaming me for something my brother did. I love Adam ... But you have no right to call my brother names when he isn’t here no more. Just let my brother rest in peace. Please. Respect that."

Some media outlets mistakenly named Ryan the shooter because Adam was carrying his older brother's ID at the time of the massacre.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2Fty7ovAD
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 12:40pm
hmm, i understand that he loves his bro, but acknowledge what he did at least Ermm
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 12:43pm
Oh shut up. Smdh.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 12:48pm
yes, it's kind of sick to implore people to allow your BROTHER to rest in peace...no acknowledgement of the lives lost except for the one you cared about...your mother and brother.  disgusting.

mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 4:53pm
I HATE THESE FUCCIN PPL SMFH

ADAM LANZA
Mutant DNA Might Explain 
Sandy Hook Massacre

BREAKING NEWS
1227_adam_lanza
What drove Sandy Hook shooter Adam Lanza to murder 26 people in cold blood? The answer could lie in his DNA ... and now, geneticists are trying to uncover the microscopic mystery.

The study will take place at the University of Connecticut, where a team of geneticists is reportedly set to examine Lanza's DNA. The team is expected to investigate whether a special mutation is responsible for setting off the troubled 20-year-old on December 14.

UConn's department of genetics is working hand-in-hand with CT's Chief Medical Examiner during the study -- though a rep for the medical examiner's office admits ... they're not really sure what they're looking for.

Results are expected to take several weeks.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2GIOc8Cad
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System