Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Breaking News Shooting At Elementary School

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 159160161162163>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 4:17pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

i can vividly remember names and faces from this tragedy days after i've seen the pix...usually when this happens i forget faces pretty quickly.  

someone at work was defending his right to collect guns.  i just can't...whatever happened to the greater good? 

they don't care about the greater good. it is about themselves. apparently any sort of restrictions on guns is similar to communism.

Originally posted by Babydoll9163 Babydoll9163 wrote:

Would banning certain types of bullets keep everyone happy and make an impact in your opinion?

no. people would still bitch

it may help, but again, there is a larger issue here. why does one feel the need to own an assault rifle? why do you need 5 AR-15s in your home, regardless of where they are stored? saying "this is america, so I can" isn't cutting anymore.

I personally feel that just b/c the constitution has the 2nd Amendment  doesn't mean that you get to have whatever kind of gun you want and have absolute freedom over it. that's not why it was originally put in the constitution and a lot of people using

Saying that our forefathers would want us to protect ourselves is BS...i'm sure the ppl that wrote/signed the constitution would have never imagined the type of weaponry that we have. they had some damn muzzleloaders. not the same thing.

Sponsored Links

Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 5:58pm
Originally posted by LovesHim LovesHim wrote:

There is something a little fishy about this whole thing.....

Please explain..
Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 6:12pm
That eulogy... Cry
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 7:42pm

Me too.  
I feel weird about this entire thing.  Something aint right. I need my aluminum hat.
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 8:04pm
My sister was saying the same thing...
exoticmami06 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote exoticmami06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 9:17pm

i concur

this is tragic, but in my mind, the people of Zion need to keep their third eye open on this one. Emotions hold so much power.

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 9:48pm
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Please explain..
Indeed.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 4:23am
Originally posted by Jess Jess wrote:

Many people—including celebrities—have spoken out on the horrific tragedy that struck Newtown, Conn., on Friday, when a 20-year-old gunman opened fire and killed at least 26 people, including 20 children, at Sandy Hook Elementary School.

However, Morgan Freeman is not one of those people. The actor has not released a comment on the incident that took place a few days ago, despite numerous stories reporting otherwise.

The lengthy quote attributed to Morgan is indeed an hoax.

"Morgan neither made statements or posted those statements. We are trying to find out who did, but they did not originate from him," the actor's rep tells E! News.

The remark floating around online that was said to be from Freeman stated the following,

"You want to know why. This may sound cynical, but here's why. It's because of the way the media reports it. Flip on the news and watch how we treat the Batman theater shooter and the Oregon mall shooter like celebrities. Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris are household names, but do you know the name of a single victim of Columbine? Disturbed people who would otherwise just off themselves in their basements see the news and want to top it by doing something worse, and going out in a memorable way. Why a grade school? Why children? Because he'll be remembered as a horrible monster, instead of a sad nobody."

The falsely-attributed quote continued, "CNN's article says that if the body count 'holds up,' this will rank as the second deadliest shooting behind Virginia Tech, as if statistics somehow make one shooting worse than another. Then they post a video interview of third-graders for all the details of what they saw and heard while the shootings were happening. Fox News has plastered the killer's face on all their reports for hours. Any articles or news stories yet that focus on the victims and ignore the killer's identity? None that I've seen yet. Because they don't sell. So congratulations­, sensationalist media, you've just lit the fire for someone to top this and knock off a day care center or a maternity ward next. You can help by forgetting you ever read this man's name, and remembering the name of at least one victim. You can help by donating to mental health research instead of pointing to gun control as the problem."

Read more at ONTD: http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/74237257.html#cutid1#ixzz2FPLJy5KX

Who the hell would believe Morgan said that? Sleepy
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 5:03pm

Edited by Jess - Dec 21 2012 at 5:04pm
Starrygurl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 9:09pm
Originally posted by Jess Jess wrote:

Me too.  
I feel weird about this entire thing.  Something aint right. I need my aluminum hat.

It's a sad and crazy story, but I am feeling some vibe from it. Don't know if those photos are photoshopped or not, but the same people in old pictures now in these one. A few said they may be actors or so, I am like mm Geekdon't know about that yet. But I do know they're trying real hard to pass or have that gun/martial law.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 159160161162163>
  Share Topic