Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Breaking News Shooting At Elementary School

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 158159160161162 163>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 10:17am
Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

I frequent this site sometimes and its some big time racists on here. One person posted that "Why are privileged white men mass murderers" article and check out how they try to discredit it.

http://www.forumbiodiversity.com/showthread.php/39327-quot-Why-Most-Mass-Murderers-Are-Privileged-White-Men-quot

sigh

This is why I despise conversing with Whites and especially White males
These people are beyond assholes

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican_Abdullah View Post
      The tribal mentality that a lot of blacks have. it's mostly aframs who have that mentality for obvious reasons.

It's always the same exact arguments. It amazes me. There is no variation. The only difference might be the tone of the person. That's about it.

Edited by Alias_Avi - Dec 18 2012 at 10:18am
Sponsored Links

LushHair_Fein View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LushHair_Fein Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 10:34am

This whole school shooting situation saddens me. My heart goes out to the innocent families involved.

But I truly believe this was another “MK-ULTRA" shooting.  Buddy was clearly programmed.
crzyabthair View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote crzyabthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 1:51pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

I've been on edge all weekend long with this story but I really lost it when I heard the story of the 27 year old teacher who hid her children in the bathroom... The gunman came in, she told him they left and he gunned her down

Some of the kiddies heard the conversation and got scared so six of them ran out of the bathroom and he gunned them down too. When the police officers came to the classroom, they saw all those bodies. When they were searching the room they opened the bathroom and found 7 pairs of eyes staring back at them CryCryCryCry

OMG that is heartbreaking!!
Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 5:50pm
Is anyone watching ABC News? They posed an interesting argument about gun control. 

Docs who treated gun wounds said the rifle isn't as important as the bullets. Assault rifle bullets travel 3x faster and shatter on impact which makes them much more dangerous.

Would banning certain types of bullets keep everyone happy and make an impact in your opinion?
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 6:05pm
Originally posted by crzyabthair crzyabthair wrote:

Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

I've been on edge all weekend long with this story but I really lost it when I heard the story of the 27 year old teacher who hid her children in the bathroom... The gunman came in, she told him they left and he gunned her down

Some of the kiddies heard the conversation and got scared so six of them ran out of the bathroom and he gunned them down too. When the police officers came to the classroom, they saw all those bodies. When they were searching the room they opened the bathroom and found 7 pairs of eyes staring back at them CryCryCryCry

OMG that is heartbreaking!!
CryCryCryCry
Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 1:50pm
Well there's def more police presence at my daughter's school. We usually have one directing traffic and sometimes another in the parking lot. This week there's been two
In the parking lot all week.

They've also locked the outside doors so we have to ring a bell to be let in. Sign in then go to the office and check in there. I must say I'm very please with their actions. Especially since we used to be able to just go in and could wander around if u really wanted to.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 6:57pm
what the heck is going on in NC?

North Carolina Tea Party announces raffle to give away machine gun

In the wake of a tragic mass shooting, the Tea Party gives away guns.  Stay classy.

In the wake of a tragic mass shooting, the Tea Party gives away guns.

The Tea Party of Asheville, North Carolina announced "The Great Gun Giveaway" Dec. 17 on their official website which says, "The patriotic Americans who brought you the 'Machine Gun Social' are pleased to announce the introduction of a brand new fundraiser..."

Being offered by the conservative group is an opportunity to win two separate weapons. For a mere $20 donation any person of legal age is eligible to win a $1,500 machine gun known as the AR-15 with two 30 round clips. For another $10 donation the donator is eligible to win a .22 caliber magnum pistol with a single 30 round clip.

Only 200 tickets are being sold for each weapon.

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 3:25pm
sorry if  posted 

str0ngforlife:

peanutbutta:

swagcheck:

caffeine—dreams:

This was released to the media…from the mother of 6 year-old Noah Pozner.

This was her eulogy…

“The sky is crying, and the flags are at half-mast. It is a sad, sad day. But it is also your day, Noah, my little man. I will miss your forceful and purposeful little steps stomping through our house. I will miss your perpetual smile, the twinkle in your dark blue eyes, framed by eyelashes that would be the envy of any lady in this room.

Most of all, I will miss your visions of your future. You wanted to be a doctor, a soldier, a taco factory manager. It was your favorite food, and no doubt you wanted to ensure that the world kept producing tacos.

You were a little boy whose life force had all the gravitational pull of a celestial body. You were light and love, mischief and pranks. You adored your family with every fiber of your 6-year-old being. We are all of us elevated in our humanity by having known you. A little maverick, who didn’t always want to do his schoolwork or clean up his toys, when practicing his ninja moves or Super Mario on the Wii seemed far more important.

Noah, you will not pass through this way again. I can only believe that you were planted on Earth to bloom in heaven. Take flight, my boy. Soar. You now have the wings you always wanted. Go to that peaceful valley that we will all one day come to know. I will join you someday. Not today. I still have lots of mommy love to give to Danielle, Michael, Sophia and Arielle.

Until then, your melody will linger in our hearts forever. Momma loves you, little man.”

Victoria Pozner

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 4:03pm
i can vividly remember names and faces from this tragedy days after i've seen the pix...usually when this happens i forget faces pretty quickly.  

someone at work was defending his right to collect guns.  i just can't...whatever happened to the greater good? 
LovesHim View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote LovesHim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 4:10pm
There is something a little fishy about this whole thing.....
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 158159160161162 163>
  Share Topic