Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Breaking News Shooting At Elementary School

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 158159160161162 164>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 6:56am
Many people—including celebrities—have spoken out on the horrific tragedy that struck Newtown, Conn., on Friday, when a 20-year-old gunman opened fire and killed at least 26 people, including 20 children, at Sandy Hook Elementary School.

However, Morgan Freeman is not one of those people. The actor has not released a comment on the incident that took place a few days ago, despite numerous stories reporting otherwise.

The lengthy quote attributed to Morgan is indeed an hoax.

"Morgan neither made statements or posted those statements. We are trying to find out who did, but they did not originate from him," the actor's rep tells E! News.

The remark floating around online that was said to be from Freeman stated the following,

"You want to know why. This may sound cynical, but here's why. It's because of the way the media reports it. Flip on the news and watch how we treat the Batman theater shooter and the Oregon mall shooter like celebrities. Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris are household names, but do you know the name of a single victim of Columbine? Disturbed people who would otherwise just off themselves in their basements see the news and want to top it by doing something worse, and going out in a memorable way. Why a grade school? Why children? Because he'll be remembered as a horrible monster, instead of a sad nobody."

The falsely-attributed quote continued, "CNN's article says that if the body count 'holds up,' this will rank as the second deadliest shooting behind Virginia Tech, as if statistics somehow make one shooting worse than another. Then they post a video interview of third-graders for all the details of what they saw and heard while the shootings were happening. Fox News has plastered the killer's face on all their reports for hours. Any articles or news stories yet that focus on the victims and ignore the killer's identity? None that I've seen yet. Because they don't sell. So congratulations­, sensationalist media, you've just lit the fire for someone to top this and knock off a day care center or a maternity ward next. You can help by forgetting you ever read this man's name, and remembering the name of at least one victim. You can help by donating to mental health research instead of pointing to gun control as the problem."

Read more at ONTD: http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/74237257.html#cutid1#ixzz2FPLJy5KX
Sponsored Links

Mz. Mocha View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Mz. Mocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 9:25am
This whole school shooting situation saddens me but I do want to know what is going to be done about the many people killed in chicago or is that just the norm? Where is the outcry for the children in chicago?
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 9:55am
Originally posted by Mz. Mocha Mz. Mocha wrote:

This whole school shooting situation saddens me but I do want to know what is going to be done about the many people killed in chicago or is that just the norm? Where is the outcry for the children in chicago?
I have been thinking about this a lot lately too
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 10:17am
Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

I frequent this site sometimes and its some big time racists on here. One person posted that "Why are privileged white men mass murderers" article and check out how they try to discredit it.

http://www.forumbiodiversity.com/showthread.php/39327-quot-Why-Most-Mass-Murderers-Are-Privileged-White-Men-quot

sigh

This is why I despise conversing with Whites and especially White males
These people are beyond assholes

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican_Abdullah View Post
      The tribal mentality that a lot of blacks have. it's mostly aframs who have that mentality for obvious reasons.

It's always the same exact arguments. It amazes me. There is no variation. The only difference might be the tone of the person. That's about it.

Edited by Alias_Avi - Dec 18 2012 at 10:18am
LushHair_Fein View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LushHair_Fein Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 10:34am

This whole school shooting situation saddens me. My heart goes out to the innocent families involved.

But I truly believe this was another “MK-ULTRA" shooting.  Buddy was clearly programmed.
crzyabthair View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote crzyabthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 1:51pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

I've been on edge all weekend long with this story but I really lost it when I heard the story of the 27 year old teacher who hid her children in the bathroom... The gunman came in, she told him they left and he gunned her down

Some of the kiddies heard the conversation and got scared so six of them ran out of the bathroom and he gunned them down too. When the police officers came to the classroom, they saw all those bodies. When they were searching the room they opened the bathroom and found 7 pairs of eyes staring back at them CryCryCryCry

OMG that is heartbreaking!!
Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 5:50pm
Is anyone watching ABC News? They posed an interesting argument about gun control. 

Docs who treated gun wounds said the rifle isn't as important as the bullets. Assault rifle bullets travel 3x faster and shatter on impact which makes them much more dangerous.

Would banning certain types of bullets keep everyone happy and make an impact in your opinion?
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 6:05pm
Originally posted by crzyabthair crzyabthair wrote:

Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

I've been on edge all weekend long with this story but I really lost it when I heard the story of the 27 year old teacher who hid her children in the bathroom... The gunman came in, she told him they left and he gunned her down

Some of the kiddies heard the conversation and got scared so six of them ran out of the bathroom and he gunned them down too. When the police officers came to the classroom, they saw all those bodies. When they were searching the room they opened the bathroom and found 7 pairs of eyes staring back at them CryCryCryCry

OMG that is heartbreaking!!
CryCryCryCry
Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 1:50pm
Well there's def more police presence at my daughter's school. We usually have one directing traffic and sometimes another in the parking lot. This week there's been two
In the parking lot all week.

They've also locked the outside doors so we have to ring a bell to be let in. Sign in then go to the office and check in there. I must say I'm very please with their actions. Especially since we used to be able to just go in and could wander around if u really wanted to.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 6:57pm
what the heck is going on in NC?

North Carolina Tea Party announces raffle to give away machine gun

In the wake of a tragic mass shooting, the Tea Party gives away guns.  Stay classy.

In the wake of a tragic mass shooting, the Tea Party gives away guns.

The Tea Party of Asheville, North Carolina announced "The Great Gun Giveaway" Dec. 17 on their official website which says, "The patriotic Americans who brought you the 'Machine Gun Social' are pleased to announce the introduction of a brand new fundraiser..."

Being offered by the conservative group is an opportunity to win two separate weapons. For a mere $20 donation any person of legal age is eligible to win a $1,500 machine gun known as the AR-15 with two 30 round clips. For another $10 donation the donator is eligible to win a .22 caliber magnum pistol with a single 30 round clip.

Only 200 tickets are being sold for each weapon.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 158159160161162 164>