Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Breaking News Shooting At Elementary School

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 147148149150151 163>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Immie89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Immie89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 11:20pm
Thats true...sandy hurrican..sandy hook elementary school.

Sandy is a bad luck name Cry
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 11:22pm
these gun laws are not going to change.  3 months from now this will all be swept back under the rug.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 11:38pm
Ms wonderland, that is what I fear.
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 11:55pm
Just when I think my heart can't take anymore senseless killings....this happens.  I know I am late  Cry
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 12:00am
I've been on edge all weekend long with this story but I really lost it when I heard the story of the 27 year old teacher who hid her children in the bathroom... The gunman came in, she told him they left and he gunned her down

Some of the kiddies heard the conversation and got scared so six of them ran out of the bathroom and he gunned them down too. When the police officers came to the classroom, they saw all those bodies. When they were searching the room they opened the bathroom and found 7 pairs of eyes staring back at them CryCryCryCry
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 12:18am
omg Now Anderson is loosing it reading these baby's names and bios Cry
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 12:21am
Idk if its just cus I've been watching it so long.. But I feel like these journalists are semi enjoying this

They really just keep. Constantly. Reiterating. Over and over again
I know that that's what they do.. But idk. I just feel like they are getting a kick out of it on the under
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 12:24am
@coco, it's definitely CNN

They've been annoying me throughout this entire coverage
That's why I've been watching MSNBC for the most part. At least they are showing other shows and covering other topics and just tend to talk about Sandy Hook during updates

ETA: CNN seems semi-obsessed with it. Very unhealthy coverage of it imo

Edited by Alias_Avi - Dec 17 2012 at 12:25am
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 12:31am
Here are some happy photos of Obama with the family members

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 12:31am
Oh ok yea..
I've been watching only CNN since It first happened. They have been irritating me.
Ill switch to msnbc
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 147148149150151 163>
  Share Topic