Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Breaking News Shooting At Elementary School

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5859606162 163>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 5:32pm
Lol

This thread is moving. My response is in reply to Alias gun update.

No surprise there.
Sponsored Links

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 5:33pm
i just heard that ryan is saying he hasnt seen his brother adam since 2010
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 5:34pm
Originally posted by SeducTress SeducTress wrote:

For the record, race is integral in this discussion.

Even profilers are shook running from the truth!?! It's high time they examine the dynamics that come into play with these shootings. 

I feel incredibly uncomfortable that professionals are unwilling to profile these monsters. 

How the hell can you fight an unknown enemy.

Whether it's the privilege driving them insane or the BHA's leaking from plastic bottles. That community deserves answers. And so does my black ass so I can know who the hell to keep an eye on. Foh. 

There's a pattern and their unwillingness to establish it is pissing me off and costing far too many lives.

i feel you boo...
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 5:34pm
Originally posted by SeducTress SeducTress wrote:

But these angry white boys always steal the guns from their parents though....

No surprise there.

For the record, race is integral in this discussion.

Even profilers are shook running from the truth!?! It's high time they examine the dynamics that come into play with these shootings. 

I feel incredibly uncomfortable that professionals are unwilling to profile these monsters. 

How the hell can you fight an unknown enemy.

Whether it's the privilege driving them insane or the BHA's leaking from plastic bottles. That community deserves answers. And so does my black ass so I can know who the hell to keep an eye on. Foh. 

There's a pattern and their unwillingness to establish it is pissing me off and costing far too many lives.

LOL

of course, these profilers have to recognize that there is privilege first

Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 5:35pm
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

he knew what he was doing, he took his brother's ID.. whatever he has didn't stop his mental ability to carry out a WELL PLANNED plot to get his mother, and to also take out the kids that obviously meant a lot to her.. he knew that, he was well aware of all of it, every detail, premeditated knowingly and intentionally is the legal definition that will be charged against him.. 

they are saying on CNN, the Mother was dead at her home where he lived. So that makes it worst, he even went that extra mile to go and kill the kids in her school that she cared for, after he had killed her first.. so mental illness my ass.. 

He couldn't stop there.

Although, he is white.. he killed kids, so his ass is going to fry.
HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 5:35pm
Not sure how I feel about the mental illness theory now...I wonder if it was HIM who posted that.....

Edited by HowardAlumAKA - Dec 14 2012 at 5:36pm
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 5:37pm
what am i looking at?
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 5:37pm
^^if anything, that shows premeditation. so the insanity defense can be thrown out.

is that a forum, or is it myspace? it reminds me of myspace Confused

Edited by Ladybird0724 - Dec 14 2012 at 5:37pm
mcelweewife View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcelweewife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 5:37pm
I feel so bad for the parents and siblings of these babies, and for this to happen right before the Holidays... They are all in my prayersBroken Heart
TayTay View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TayTay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 5:37pm
omg 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5859606162 163>