Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Breaking News Shooting At Elementary School

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5758596061 163>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Over_all View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Over_all Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 5:24pm
Race  will always play an issue as long as white people keep committing mass murders at schools
Sponsored Links

mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 5:24pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

His mother being killed at school makes more sense...otherwise why would he drive from NJ to Connecticut?I heard it was either the father or his gf whom he killed in the home he lived in.

that is what I was thinking.

One the news, they also said his has the mental capacity of a child but he enough of a sound mind to drive from NJ to Connecticut with the intent of murder.

girl they can miss me with that bull. children dont know how to plan massacres Sleepy

yup and this was the point we were trying to make earlier
they are doing the most to defend his actions smh
like where are the receipts? doctors notes? psych evals? smh

Edited by mrshairdo - Dec 14 2012 at 5:25pm
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 5:26pm
I feel ya Hairdo !! They are spinning the mess out of this story.
The shooter is just an evil ass person. point.blank.period.

He planned this and should burn in hell.

Edited by Rumbera - Dec 14 2012 at 5:26pm
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 5:27pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Who believes this?

There's just sadness in the irony

It's laughable to think that only illegally possessed firearms are used to commit crimes in the first place.

im just saying that in reference to the folk who support the gun control laws. legally owned guns can be used for evil also. its not the guns, its the people who pull the trigger. the issue of mental health in this country needs to be examined.
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 5:28pm
TMZ has different receipts and i believe them more than these stupid news organizations

CONNECTICUT SCHOOL SHOOTING
Reporters Swarm 
Wrong Ryan Lanza

EXCLUSIVE
1214_sandy_hook_elementary_School_AP_2
Hordes of reporters have descended on the home of Ryan Lanza in New Jersey, hoping to speak to members of his family after the horrific school shooting in Connecticut this morning -- but there's one problem ... it's the wrong Ryan.

Ryan's mother Nannette tells TMZ, her son -- 26-year-old Ryan John Lanza -- is a corrections officer-in-training at the Camden County Correctional Academy.

The Ryan Lanza that was initially identified as the possible school shooter -- who gunned down 26 people at the school, including 20 small children -- is 24 years old. (Police have since identified Ryan's brother Adam as the real shooter.)

Nannette says her phone's been ringing off the hook for several hours -- accumulating as many as 21 voicemail messages per hour -- and reporters are still sitting outside her house.

Nannette tells us, she hasn't been able to get in touch with her son since news broke of the shooting -- but she insists that's because cell phones are prohibited at the correctional academy.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2F4W8O3C1
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 5:30pm
this is just a big mess
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 5:30pm
^^I saw that on tumblr

apparently ppl have already made hate groups on fb about him and he's receiving death threats.

I think he may sue. its not even journalism @ this point. the reporters may as well be paparazzi.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 5:32pm
Originally posted by mrshairdo mrshairdo wrote:

TMZ has different receipts and i believe them more than these stupid news organizations

the police already have the right ryan in for questioning. they know it wasnt him.
SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 5:32pm
But these angry white boys always steal the guns from their parents though....

No surprise there.

For the record, race is integral in this discussion.

Even profilers are shook running from the truth!?! It's high time they examine the dynamics that come into play with these shootings. 

I feel incredibly uncomfortable that professionals are unwilling to profile these monsters. 

How the hell can you fight an unknown enemy.

Whether it's the privilege driving them insane or the BHA's leaking from plastic bottles. That community deserves answers. And so does my black ass so I can know who the hell to keep an eye on. Foh. 

There's a pattern and their unwillingness to establish it is pissing me off and costing far too many lives.
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 5:32pm
he knew what he was doing, he took his brother's ID.. whatever he has didn't stop his mental ability to carry out a WELL PLANNED plot to get his mother, and to also take out the kids that obviously meant a lot to her.. he knew that, he was well aware of all of it, every detail, premeditated knowingly and intentionally is the legal definition that will be charged against him in all these 20 some odd counts of murder he' was going to get.. 

they are saying on CNN, the Mother was dead at her home where he lived. So that makes it worst, he even went that extra mile to go and kill the kids in her school that she cared for, after he had killed her first.. so mental illness my ass.. 

Edited by sexibeach - Dec 14 2012 at 5:35pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5758596061 163>