Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Breaking News Shooting At Elementary School

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4041424344 164>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 3:38pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

this story keeps changing so adam lanza and ryan lanza are brothers. adam had ryans i.d. on him thats what caused all the confusion.  adam also killed ryans girlfriend b4 he went to the school.

OMG the dude ryan lied I just saw his ass with the police the same dude on face book that was him, he might not be the shooter but that's him. the brother of adam.. wow.. 
Sponsored Links

Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 3:38pm
So so tragic. It just keeps getting worse
dee1672 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dee1672 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 3:39pm
Originally posted by Ladybird0724 Ladybird0724 wrote:

Originally posted by dee1672 dee1672 wrote:

Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

I feel so bad for the families and extend my sympathies.

I just got out of a mtg about it...our school is going to go through drills to make sure that we are prepared next week.

MI just passed a law thru the house and senate that, after some classes or whatever, you can carry a gun into a school. the gov. just has to sign it
Shocked  I swear I can't stand the midwest & the south!!!  yall gun happy ppl with these fucced up laws are doing more harm than goodCry

Buuuuuuuut.......This didnt happen in either area of the country. Gun laws are extremely strict up here so what type of gun laws do you think would prevent people of using guns to kill others?

that's true, it didn't happen in my area.

however, it makes me nervous, and that was brought up in our staff meeting. a couple teachers now want to have one for protection in case something like this happens, and my school is in a really high crime area. and we have had, more than a few times, parents come in our school with weapons wanting to take their kid b/c of a custody thing. we have had shootings in front of our school, and some staff members want to have that feeling of protection that a gun brings. so there's one side.

some of the older kids in my school (prek-8) are unstable. period. i can see one of them (actually can think of a few) snatching a gun from a teacher that has one, and using it. we have had students bring guns to school and its been esp. bad this year. so having someone carry in the school is a huge risk, in my mind. others disagreed with me.

i honestly don't know what gun laws would prevent people from using guns...that's a national convo that needs to happen, and i hope that this incident would spark an honest convo about it. however, some are still going to plug their ears and be like, "lalalasecondamendmentrightssostfu"

I am only speaking from the point of the complications that is presented when a staff member, or parent, or employee that has business w/ schools being able to carry a gun into the building legally.

That was for Bunny. I have absolutely no problems with guns. The world is changing and not for the better. This is getting ridiculous. I have loved ones in law enforcement and I worry about them constantly. I have to worry about my nieces and nephews in daycare too? People have to do what they have to do. If teachers have to be armed these days, so be it.
dee1672 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dee1672 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 3:40pm

Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

I hope these kinds of killing sprees don't get worse as we near December 21

that's a real concern of mine. our last day of school before holiday break is 12/21

Hug

This breaks my heart. Teachers, doctors, caregivers, etc. are the backbones of our communities. I dont have the patience to be any of those so I applaud the people that do. You should not have to have this fear in such a profession.

Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 3:41pm
@dee lol ok. having armed teachers makes me nervous, and I can def. see the convo for/against this issue to be brought up in the coming days.

@natural chick, I saw that headline too. i'm going to read the story now.
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 3:41pm
ShockedShocked
twisted bastard!!!!
HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 3:42pm
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

this story keeps changing so adam lanza and ryan lanza are brothers. adam had ryans i.d. on him thats what caused all the confusion.  adam also killed ryans girlfriend b4 he went to the school.

OMG the dude ryan lied I just saw his ass with the police the same dude on face book that was him, he might not be the shooter but that's him. the brother of adam.. wow.. 

But why did he seem so calm??????
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 3:42pm
all i can say is 'huh?' right now
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 3:46pm
In the President's remarks, It was good that he said 'whether it happens at a school in CT or a street corner in Chicago...'

and when he cried, that just broke me down againCry

Edited by PurpleHaze - Dec 14 2012 at 3:53pm
SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 3:46pm
Hol up'

So that sick bastard lied!!!

Wtf is going on with that family!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com