BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Breaking News Shooting At Elementary School

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 164>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 2:01pm
Originally posted by Elohim_is_Love Elohim_is_Love wrote:

Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

He didn't do anything genius, the other one was a genius especially how he laid out his apartment when they came investigating it.
Where is Mod 4-5-or 6 to cancel this fool?
What did I say wrong? I didn't make fun, I just spoke the truth.
You ever hear the phrase "a time and a place" this is not the time nor the place.
Sponsored Links

danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 2:02pm
Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

me, mm or shad  Black person kill someone, we're animals, naturally violent and come from a culture of violence. this piece of sh*t shoots up a school and they cry mental illness

FOH

jr.
Fixed that for you
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 2:02pm
damn
very sad.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 2:03pm
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 2:03pm
Elohim, you must be a loser in real life. I have to say that you do the absolute MOST in order to get attention. Log off, and find a fukking friend. Cuz i doubt anyone on this got damn forum gives two flying sh*ts about yo ass.
EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 2:03pm
Originally posted by Qualified Qualified wrote:

I am so terribly messed up about this. I cant imagine whatsoever getting this phone call and seeing my child a) go through such a terrible experience, and b) be killed on the account of someone's personal conflicts. Here we are days before Christmas, family's probably have trees up, and gifts purchased and to see your kid off for a normal school day and have to instead, retrieve your child from the local morgue by the end of the school day; is quite possibly one of the most, devastating experiences ever.

I do not have kids of my own, nor do I know anyone personally affected, but I feel like this is all too real and my heart goes out to the babies that are no longer here. May their precious, helpless, innocent souls Rest In Peace.
I had some of these thought too.. I don't have kids but I automatically thought about my little nieces and nephews.. I don't know what I would do if something happened to them..
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 2:03pm
Originally posted by Qualified Qualified wrote:

I am so terribly messed up about this. I cant imagine whatsoever getting this phone call and seeing my child a) go through such a terrible experience, and b) be killed on the account of someone's personal conflicts. Here we are days before Christmas, family's probably have trees up, and gifts purchased and to see your kid off for a normal school day and have to instead, retrieve your child from the local morgue by the end of the school day; is quite possibly one of the most, devastating experiences ever.

I do not have kids of my own, nor do I know anyone personally affected, but I feel like this is all too real and my heart goes out to the babies that are no longer here. May their precious, helpless, innocent souls Rest In Peace.
I am as well.I have NEVER cried when hearing something like this on the news, but this had me in tears. All those babies, I can't even began to fathom what those parents have to go through Cry
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 2:04pm
they are saying the other man in custody might be his brother, and there is a dead body at his house.. 
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 2:05pm

Originally posted by babyk94 babyk94 wrote:

Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

He didn't do anything genius, the other one was a genius especially how he laid out his apartment when they came investigating it.
Where is Mod 4-5-or 6 to cancel this fool?

What did I say wrong? I didn't make fun, I just spoke the truth.
You were doing the most.

I don't see it.Confused
Maybe its because I lack empathy and sympathy. I don't do well with emotional stuff.
That too, there are boundaries and this not the time or the place for that statement. I didn't report you btw. I don't report
Merin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Merin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

That SUCKS
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style